Search results

1. M

My Layout

I finally got a Scanner & scanned a picture of my layout from the Trackplan. What do you all think?
  2. M

Buildings for X-mas Layout

Thought I'd put in my X-Mas Layout in greater detail for you. I have a Mine, A Brewery, Merchants Row III, A Bar & and a cafe. What do you think?
  3. M

Ho=1/87 ???

I was putting the finishing touches on my X-mas tree layout when a realized that the HO figures I got to go with my Structures don't match even though they said HO scale or this guy is 8 1/2 feet tall. I 'm not sure which. Does this happen happen often? or did I just get lucky?
  4. M

X-mas layout round the tree

Put this up today real quick, thought I'd share
  5. M

Buildings-Instructions

I've assembling Buildings from models, from my modeling experience these have got to be the worst instructions. I thought the Cornerstone series was the bad so I switched to Life-like, even worse. Have any of you run into any decent instruction or are they all horrible?
  6. M

Length of train

How many cars do you normally pull? Been watching Videos most of the morning & seen to long ones which led me to the question.
  7. M

Dukes of HO

It's super cheesy but It's funny, The Dukes do trains & NO this is not me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhNdtH7aOaI&feature=related
  8. M

Track Plan -Track Needed

How do you know how much track is needed with your given track plan?
  9. M

Making your own Decals

Does anyone do this? How is it done? I have a brewery in need of decaling, & then delivery trucks also. It would useful most everywhere else too.
  10. M

Benchwork Goes up tomorrow

Buddies coming over tomorrow with circular saws. Lumber sitting waiting to be cut up. Anticipation peaking
  11. M

Glue

What kinda glue do you use for laying grass & the like down? Do you put it straight down on the plywood or what? Me being the Noob I am gotta ask questions cause I don't know. Thanks in advance.
  12. M

New Walthers Catalog/Mag

I just got in the mail the October issue. So many ideas, so little space.
  13. M

CN BethGon Coal Porters

Do you know if Athern or anybody makes these in Canadian National or even Wisconsin Central? The Walthers search button is a joke. I'm trying to model the Early to late 80's on my layout & Beth Gons would be king.
  14. M

Foam

I've seen foam used in several layouts that are up & coming. Where do you get the foam?
  15. M

CN in grey & orange

Does anyone make these or is up it up to me to model? Example http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=207278&nseq=28
  16. M

Hot Wheels

I was thinking about adding a Hot Rod coming out of my Gas Stations bay, & was thinking that Hot Wheels have a lot more selection cool looking hot rods then common stock vehicles that are available in the HO market, my only ?'s is that are they HO scale or just close enough?
  17. M

Noob Hi

Stupid Noob question. I don't have DCC & I want to run two or more Powered engines for more power hence longer trains. Is this possbile? Thanks

Back