Search results

1. M

Merchants Row Series

Here my Merchants 3. I'd caution you on their instruction on this kit. They have some doors the got inside the interior of the building & there not that clear on where they go. When I emailed them about the instructions they said "Well theres not much I can do about the instructions." but they...
  2. M

My Layout

I had thought of the access panels & am planning to minimize the grades to a more workable level. I built the benchwork some time ago but ran into some financial problem beyond that. Planning a foam bed-already bought the paint.
  3. M

My Layout

I finally got a Scanner & scanned a picture of my layout from the Trackplan. What do you all think?
  4. M

Buildings for X-mas Layout

I am gonna use all this stuff when I get a real layout going. Just thought I use it now as well.
  5. M

Ho=1/87 ???

Didn't measure him but the package said HO on it & I verified with my LHS before I bought it.
  6. M

Buildings for X-mas Layout

Thought I'd put in my X-Mas Layout in greater detail for you. I have a Mine, A Brewery, Merchants Row III, A Bar & and a cafe. What do you think?
  7. M

Ho=1/87 ???

I was putting the finishing touches on my X-mas tree layout when a realized that the HO figures I got to go with my Structures don't match even though they said HO scale or this guy is 8 1/2 feet tall. I 'm not sure which. Does this happen happen often? or did I just get lucky?
  8. M

X-mas layout round the tree

Put this up today real quick, thought I'd share
  9. M

weekend photo fun Nov 30 to Dec 2

My fault, I knew it was Hill something or other.
  10. M

weekend photo fun Nov 30 to Dec 2

Where do the McFly's live? Is there room to get in up to 88mph?
  11. M

Buildings-Instructions

The angled doors that went inside the building were my big problem. I set them up before I glued (as always) then I looked at the box & the directions & then I applied the glue then I studied the box more & relized the I glued the wrong set in & had to cut them out. I emailed Walthers & he...
  12. M

Buildings-Instructions

Yea I know, it's just that Merchants Row 3 just sent me over the edge. Exploded diagram would have been an improvment on that. Even emailed Walthers on it & they said the instructions weren't clear & needed improvement. Thanks, just wondering if anyone else had the same experience.
  13. M

Buildings-Instructions

I've assembling Buildings from models, from my modeling experience these have got to be the worst instructions. I thought the Cornerstone series was the bad so I switched to Life-like, even worse. Have any of you run into any decent instruction or are they all horrible?
  14. M

Sure has been fun around here

Thanks guys I know I've learned a lot here.
  15. M

Length of train

How many cars do you normally pull? Been watching Videos most of the morning & seen to long ones which led me to the question.
  16. M

Turkey Day Photo Fun

Does it come with a pint of Ice Cream too?
  17. M

Dukes of HO

It's super cheesy but It's funny, The Dukes do trains & NO this is not me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhNdtH7aOaI&feature=related
  18. M

Layout Videos

I believe I've watched enough of your Vids I could come close to drawing your layout, LOL. Great work as always.
  19. M

Palm Springs - Living Desert G Scale Pt1

WOW A Mount Rushmore, Amazing trestles, an Ancient Village, truly outstanding work. I can't imagine building a layout outside in the elements & all.
  20. M

I've got no clue how to start painting

or you could paint it & then weather it. It's up to you & your talents. I paint well then I dull coat then I dust.

Back