Search results

1. D

Older Brass Loco upgrades

Thanks for the responses. It's not my loco I'm working on, so I'll present the Tomar shoes as an option. Steve Carter
  2. D

My mistake, I've been using the phosphor bronze wire. I've also used the Tomar pickup shoes, but they are a little unsightly. I'm hoping someone has another option. Steve Carter
  3. D

Anyone have a reliable technique for adding electrical pickups (wipers) to brass loco's that use the tender for one of the rail pickups? I've been adding .125 wire wipers to the backside of the driver wheels, but am not happy with the results. Steve Carter
  4. D

Tsunami Programming Help

Well that makes sense. I'll make a note of it.
  5. D

Tsunami Programming Help

Actually forgot one step in the reset. Tried it again and the reset worked. I then followed your steps to set the 4 digit address, setting CV29 last and I have the new address programmed. Thanks. Much appreciated.
  6. D

Tsunami Programming Help

That's what I did. So I tried Broadcast mode, both to try and program the address and to reset to factory defaults. After most commands, the motor turns slightly, but I can't get a reset. I say most commands, because when I program cv18, there is no reponse from the moter/decoder. Any...
  7. D

Tsunami Programming Help

Need some help please. I have a Digitrax DCS100 and apparently the programming track power is insufficient to program the Tsunami in Service Mode. So I successfully made some changes in Ops Mode. Then I got ambitious and tried change the default address to a long address. I set CV29 to...
  8. D

PSMRE OPs session

You still can. It's tomorrow - Sat 2/7. Did I misstate that somewhere?
  9. D

PSMRE OPs session

In the not too distant future we hope to be able to have one or more web cams set up. But there are other fish to fry first.
  10. D

PSMRE OPs session

The Puget Sound Model Railroad Engineers (PSMRE) invites you to come watch (teeny chance of participation) our monthly Ops Session. It's tomorrow, Saturday 2/7/09, between 11 and 3 at the Washington State History Museum (5th floor), in downtown Tacoma. We have the pleasure of operating on a...
  11. Black Widow SD90

Black Widow SD90

Custom painted & detailed Kato SD90 in the SP Black Widow scheme. Completed 5/2004.

Back