Search results

1. F

Friends of Bill W.

Anyone else here on the journey of Sobriety? Today is my 25 year AA birthday. I am so blessed and grateful to have been given the gift of sobriety.
  2. F

A good 29 min video.

My dad, was the night operator in Melville and in Rivers Manitoba after they closed our station down. We moved to Yorkton which was 20 miles from Rhein where we lived in the train station. Melville was 24 miles from Yorkton.
  3. F

Happy Birthday to me.

Well another year older, at 57 i still feel like i did when i was 16. Renewed my drivers license today for another 5 years, the new picture has more grey in it. lolol
  4. F

On the bench this week.

Been at this for a week, Not a lot of pieces to this one, but i want to get lots of detail on it.
  5. F

My new layout.

Well i guess i will post what i have done since March 2019. I built the layout tables, and got it all level. I wasnt sure about doing the L girder design, i just wanted some thing simple. Yet there is nothing simple about this hobby. I had to move furniture around and into other rooms, lol the...
  6. F

Hello from Saskatchewan.

Sorry guys i jumped right into the forums and didn't introduce myself. I tend to be a bit introverted at times. I am 57 years , and live in Regina Sk.i grew up in a CNR train station in Rhein Sk when i was 5 till i was 15. My Dad was the station agent there. The strain station was very basic, it...
  7. F

DCC consist help

Hey guys. I have An Ho scale layout, i am running 2 Rapido GMD-1 locomotives in a consist with an MRC Prodigy 2 controller. I have the consist set up as loco 114, they run well together. The issue i have, is there a way to program or add the F1-F11 etc buttons to loco 114 so i can use them in...

Back