Search results

1. GEfan

Building Rio Grande Narrow Gauge Wagons - Help Required

I am currently looking at thoughts on scratch-building a K37 and some wagons ... akin to those on the old Denver & Rio Grande Western narrow gauge lines. I am nowhere near the two preserved sections however (being on another continent!) and while I can find some pictures, am struggling to find...
  2. GEfan

Changing the identity of locos

A quick question chaps. I am relatively new to HO modelling - I have ordered a couple of ScaleTrains UP and BNSF GE AC4400s that I want to change the running numbers on. Is there anyone that does transfers and the above cab window number panels for locos? If so, are they easy to get hold of...
  3. GEfan

Can anyone identify this HO gauge layout?

Hi All, A few years ago, when searching around the net I came across a small home-made website that promoted the guy's HO scale railroad based on the Milwaukee Road I think. I saved the pictures off because it was a fascinating model railroad, with great scenery and operating potential, but...
  4. GEfan

N Gauge - California-ish Railroad Layout

Hi all, I am new to the forum, and just come back to N gauge modelling after a large number of years away. I am UK-based, but have a keen interest in the modern day US railroads. Appreciate that may not appeal to everyone, but does to me! I am fortunate in having an area which is around 21...

Back