Search results

1. D

Swamp grasses

Shame you did not get a few pics before you tore it up I would like to have seen it. Being I used to live in NJ (Camden) then moved to (lindenwold) now down here in AZ.
  2. D

Whatcha using for planning?

http://jmri.sourceforge.net/community/connections/XtrkCadReader/index.shtml
  3. D

Something I did not do lol now I see why somethings did not make sense
  4. D

I second the XTrkCad under the help menu are some nice demos that visually walk you through it.
  5. D

Multi-track superelevation question

I to am glad to have stumbled across this site and all you great model railroad enthusiasts also merry Christmas.
  6. D

Multi-track superelevation question

HAHA airbus A300 APU = 700-5 lol sorry I work on the 331-250G, 331-250P, 331-250H, 331-200ER, and 131 9B
  7. D

Computer and Digitrax PR3

Yeah forgot to mention that digitrax site has a lot of good info just have to dig for it
  8. D

Computer and Digitrax PR3

Well after much appreciated help from UP2CSX I will be going with the PR3, A Digitrax DCS200, and JMRI software. Tho I'm still unsure if I need a Throttle can JMRI fully run the trains? But then again that would take all of the fun out of it.
  9. D

I think I'm finaly ready for DCC

Totally understand what your saying, And at the risk of sounding full of myself or like a jerk (2 things in which I am not aiming for) but I have built all my desktop computers from scratch, one file sharing server, one gaming server, and HTPC, and a home automation server using the following...
  10. D

Yeah man I have been reading some more on the JMRI subject to me it looks like I can even control turn outs and there signaling lights RR crossing lights and gates (correct me if I'm wrong) but I cant seem to find anything in there that controls traffic signals. Also I did not find anything...
  11. D

*EDIT* I'm looking at JMRI right now how is this? anything better out there?
  12. D

Well after reading and reading on the basics of DCC and the 5 main components But I would like to tackle this from a different way. I would like to go computer for the command station and there lies the problem. I do not know what the best program would be. I would like it to be compatible...
  13. D

HO scale animated police cars

Ouch lol thanks for the heads up MGWSY
  14. D

after looking a little more for model BLY-2202-71 they all seem to be out and half the websites say discontinued...
  15. D

K ill keep looking also
  16. D

Not sure if this is it but Ladder Truck
  17. D

UP2CSX agreed it does sound like a task in a half :) . MGWSY I most likely will be just doing the LEDs in the car hiding the wires then fishing them through the board then make 2 circuit boards that each will handle a hand full of cars at once but the 2 different boards are there so that I...
  18. D

I agree UP2CSX $40 per is pricey And I'm sorry if I sound full of myself I don't mean to but I am able to put together the electronics all I need are some nice police/fire/ambulance/school buses that have the ability to come apart for modding
  19. D

Finally got to look at them today not to bad not sure about you guys but price isn't to bad either thanks for the tip :)
  20. D

oo sweet did not know that kinda out of touch with the electronics these days tho i do have the stuff to build the circuitry.

Back