Search results

1. T

Compact N-Scale Shelf Layout | 1930's British Steam

First Layout in a While For the past year now my mind keeps going back to trains. I've not made a true layout in about 7 years. I tried about 4 years ago (some remnants on this forum actually, search for "Landsreth" if you want to find it.) I abandoned the project early on, though, mostly...
  2. T

A building, a layout, finally!!

Looking through your thread here and I'm really impressed! it's come a long way since you started already; though I'm sure there's the itch to get in there and play trains, so it probably feels like forever for yourself. Looks like this will house the layout of a lifetime.
  3. T

lightweight bench work for fold up 4x8 table

Looks like it has a lot of potential for a great layout! I can't wait to see what you do with it. Nice work!
  4. T

Summer is Coming.....Do You Have Any Model Railroading Plans for the Summer?

Living in Georgia where it's often 90 degrees and up during the summer, I imagine I will be over my layout shelf a lot this summer (which happens to be right in front of my window a/c unit :) ). I'm thinking I might have more time this summer, as well, since many of my weekly activities will be...

Back