Search results

1. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Running Bear's April 2019 Coffee Shop

love them F Units
  2. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Morning Terry e mail coming your way this evening :)
  3. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Morning Wille how are you doing today
  4. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Good Morning Folks Fantastic pic,s by all { too many to mention } I turned on the TV yesterday , and a guy dressed in Armour with A Sword was saying , Winter Is Coming :) So i said i must be prepared , so the plough in BN is making its way to the spray shop to be Painted into CN Dont know if...
  5. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Happy Birthday to the good wife Garry Enjoy the Day
  6. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Just had a read of this , and felt i must share it with you all :D “I shot the chicken! But I did not shoot the deputy.” https://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/woman-in-us-arrested-for-claiming-officer-killed-chicken-in-drive-by-shooting-919307.html
  7. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

WOOOO Panic over
  8. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

well i be dammed , are the stripes the wrong way on the GP ?o_O
  9. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Good Morning to All crazy weekend here , big big gorse fires , folks taken out of their homes and helicopters fighting the fires stuff you only see in the U S A { Not any more }climate change etc etc , they reckon it was a BBQ that started it , anyway everybody is safe and it is under control...
  10. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Free Coffee Excellent :) This was the reason i asked , The lines leading into Newcastle , coming over the Bridge over the River Tyne :)
  11. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Good Morning Sir , is that pic of Newcastle upon Tyne in The U-K ?
  12. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Happy Days :)
  13. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Good Morning To All yes the Alco is Rough { Understatement } but heavily weathered it should pass hauling 12 coal hoppers { thats the plan } Happy Easter to All Received an Atlas GP-7 Today { cheap } so that is heading to the paint shop Hopefuly a better outcome than the Alco Nothing else...
  14. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Heading to the paint shop

Yes Toot you are correct , i think Herr Flick in the Fatherland may have Dropped it at some stage .hence the cheap price.
  15. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Looks like you might have to see Dr Octor :)
  16. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Heading to the paint shop

This one is turning out rough , it shall become heavily weathered to cover the blemishes :) Transfers to Arrive and be applied then Another coat of weathering , Chuck
  17. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Hi Toot yes any info would be great thank you as you say they are light plastic , and again as you pointed out, a bit of a load on and i cant see them holding up to the job . Chuck
  18. CHOOCHOOBEEPBEEP

Morning All / Afternoon All Fantastic weather here at last airbrush saw some work today . This one is going to be Heavily Weathered . off now to buy some Easter Eggs . Have a great day catch you all later by no means a perfect job , but not too bad i think ...

Back