Search results

1. KE4NYV

DC Mini Throttle Panel Now Available!

Our DC Mini Throttle Panel is now available. It's a compact DC throttle in a panel form factor. Great for fascia or table top mounting. Designed to be small and compact for portable layouts. Uses AC voltage input, so you choose the appropriate voltage and current for your scale. We have a...
  2. KE4NYV

New Product! NCE SwitchKat Button Panel

We're pleased to announce a brand new product inspired by our Kato Turnout Controller Panel. This is a manual/local control button panel for the NCE SwitchKat stationary DCC decoder for Kato turnouts. The SwitchKat has connections for local control buttons. We had customers asking for a panel...
  3. KE4NYV

New Product! DC/DCC Switch Panel with Fascia Panel

Can you give me a few more details on what you are looking for? Thanks! Jason
  4. KE4NYV

New Product! Kato Turnout Controller Panel V2.0

We're proud to announce that version 2 of our popular and long-selling Kato Turnout Controller Panel is now available. We have improved the design and made it easier for us to produce, so we were able to reduce the price. We did go from a five channel, to a four channel version after many...
  5. KE4NYV

Yes, there should have been two nuts and one star washer. Is it missing?
  6. KE4NYV

Jerome, If you go to our web page and scroll down, you'll see a "Downloads" section. There is a document I added for a wiring guide. That should help with the connections, if you have any questions: http://rpc-electronics.com/dcdccswitch.php
  7. KE4NYV

Thank you! Just saw that come through. Should ship out today. Jason
  8. KE4NYV

Jerome, No problem! That's what we're here for. To make these things easy and take out the guess work. Yes, our panel will allow you to exactly that. Just connect your PowerCab to the DCC port of our panel, the DC throttle of the DC side and take the track port to your track. Just simply...
  9. KE4NYV

In order to keep the board small, I had to utilize at least two edges of the board for connections. The bottom connectors are for power and track, the top conenctions are for DC and DCC in. They just happen to be upside down in the picture. If you turned it around, I promise, they would be...
  10. KE4NYV

The DC/DCC Switch Panel is a product that we have been asked for many times and it's finally here. Easily wire your layout for DC/DCC and control it with the flick of a switch! Simple wiring will get you up and running in no time. LEDs give a bright visual indication of which "mode" is selected...
  11. KE4NYV

Servo Turnout Switch Board and 3D Printed Bracket

We are now shipping a custom switch board meant for use with servo turnout control. The board has two on-board SPDT switches to detect the servo's arm in either throw direction. These switches can be used for wiring frog power routing for turnouts, LED indication and many other functions...
  12. KE4NYV

Tortoise DC Control Panel/Module

We have updated the Tortoise DC Control Panel's design to make it more wiring flexible. One complaint from early customers was that both sides of the DPDT switch in the switch machine was being used for the LED control. We have re-designed it to utilize only one side of the switch for LED...
  13. KE4NYV

N Scale Switching Layout Build Video Series

Part 3 of my N Scale Switching Layout build series is up for your viewing pleasure :)
  14. KE4NYV

Thanks for watching! Hoping to get another video out tonight or tomorrow. Definitely at least one or two this weekend. Jason
  15. KE4NYV

I have started on a new video build series for a 96" x 18" N scale switching layout. The first two videos are already up for viewing: Part 1 - Module Benchwork Construction: Part 2 - Module Leg Pockets: Thanks for watching! Jason
  16. KE4NYV

Thanks! Yes, you can, but as was already suggested, you should add some kind of filler behind. If you are working with 1/8", I suggest adding another 1/8" material for a combined 1/2" thickness. The dimension isn't critical, but getting close to it will work best. Also, if the material is...
  17. KE4NYV

This is our Tortoise DC Control panel. Designed from the ground up with layouts and panels in mind. Our control panel will control a single Tortoise switch machine using simple +12VDC. When wired correctly, you get simple toggle switch control of the turnout, as well as red/green LED feedback of...

Back