Search results

1. R

Illinois new guy.

Were you able to see the pics?
  2. R

Illinois new guy.

I would really like to see this go to a club to get it started, so I would be happy to listen to offers.
  3. R

Illinois new guy.

I could also text the pics to you if you give me a contact number
  4. R

Illinois new guy.

I added some pics. If for some reason you cant see them let me know. It's also listed on Facebook marketplace. I have it listed for 495.00 for the 13 tables but that is negotiable
  5. R

Illinois new guy.

Ok I might be able to make the Decatur show. As far as the tables go the price would be very reasonable if you do know of anyone looking to get a group going.thanks for the heads up on the Decatur show
  6. R

Illinois new guy.

I didn't make it to the urbana show but I did get to the Springfield show earlier. I picked up some advertising cars. I model ho also but it is an eclectic collection. I just like seeing the old advertising I seen as a child. If your train club is looking to expand I have 13 modular tables to...
  7. R

Illinois new guy.

Wheaton has several shows a year.
  8. R

Illinois new guy.

There is one at icc college next Sunday the 17th. 10am to 3pm
  9. R

Illinois new guy.

I haven't been to this one but I have been to several others. Its definitely worth going. You can get some pretty good deals and sometimes find something you have been looking for but haven't been able to find. Plus it's hard to beat the knowledge and people willing to share it.
  10. R

Illinois new guy.

Thanks I appreciate your help
  11. R

Illinois new guy.

Do you know if the trix line has an ho transfer table?
  12. R

Illinois new guy.

Do you see many of the tobacco rd train cars out there in NY?
  13. R

Illinois new guy.

I could only find the trixie in N scale. Do you know if they make it in HO?
  14. R

Illinois new guy.

Thanks, that the one in wheaton?
  15. R

Illinois new guy.

Yes I am amazed at the new technology. I have been trying to catch up. I am using nce power cab on my setup. I am trying to get the grandkids interested also. I have been looking to set up a transfer table. I see marklin has one but I am concerned about the wiring setup. I think all there ho...
  16. R

Illinois new guy.

Thanks
  17. R

Illinois new guy.

Not sure what a build thread is but I have gotten quite a good start on it.
  18. R

Illinois new guy.

I'm doing ho. Primary 40"s 50's era Setting up a storage facility with a coaling operation.
  19. R

Illinois new guy.

I retired a while back and got into it as a winter hobby. Dabeled in it when I was a youngster but never could invest much money to do what I wanted so it just kinda went by the wayside. Now that I can afford a little money and time I've been bitten by the bug again. Boy did it change since...

Back