Search results

1. D

My Northern Pacific Butte Montana Layout.

NP2626. Glad you got to see the town you put a name too with your Model Rail Road. Yes, Butte in interesting alright. Home of the late Evel Knevel and his family, old mines and lots of Montana history made here. Calling Butte beautiful is kind of stretching the imagination but the...
  2. D

Butte Montana New Guy

Chet, You really have quite the car collection. Nice pictures. April 27 is still a long way off but I will try to make it down. Sirfoldalot, I have been doing some research into 7 1/2 rail road also. I have 12 acres of wooded land with open parks as well as lots of huge granite rocks the...
  3. D

Butte Montana New Guy

I lived in Great Falls for about 10 years and spent some time looking at their HO scale at the fair grounds. I was more into RC planes at the time and spent most of my hobby time with RC aircraft. I have always liked model trains, planes, and automobiles. Lots of HO cars and track when younger...
  4. D

Have you actually ridden a narrow Gauge train?

My wife bought me a ride and vacation on the Durango Silverton steam train for our 25th. That was our first time ever on a steam train and only our second time on a train for both of us. The first time was riding the Am-Track from Selby Montana to Whitefish through glacier park. Both were...
  5. D

Butte Montana New Guy

Second post here. I know nothing about Model Rail Road. I have a new interest in building an outdoor G-Scale rail road. Looking for information and making connections in the Butte area. Thanks D
  6. D

My Northern Pacific Butte Montana Layout.

Hello, I didn't read all 24 pages. I am from Butte Montana and was wondering if there was a G Scale club close by or other members here that live in Butte that I can connect with. I am a real beginner into model RR. Thinking of things to do when I retire. I have a really big area to build...

Back