Search results

1. bkrenderman

Layout Intro and Anyrail 3D tour

I have added more videos on Anyrail settings on my channel. hope you guys like
  2. bkrenderman

Auto-Reverse loop circuit (like AR1?)

I also like to buy commercial product for this task and its my first choice. but the problem is availability and its cost and time it takes for it to reach my country. that's why sometimes diy aspect helps to those leaving in those corner of the world.
  3. bkrenderman

Auto-Reverse loop circuit (like AR1?)

Just completed my own version of short circuit based auto reversing loop circuit using Arduino for DCC - let me know your thoughts
  4. bkrenderman

Anyrail greatness

I have been going through Anyrail software and have been making videos on basics. hope you like.
  5. bkrenderman

Layout Intro and Anyrail 3D tour

I have described how I did planing, visualization and virtual tour in Anyrail 3D . hope you like.
  6. bkrenderman

My Custom Point Motor using Servo

That looks good design.
  7. bkrenderman

My Custom Point Motor using Servo

I dont have access to the after market point motor so decided to make my own from servo with proper linear motion. your suggestion are welcome i will be making frog connections later.
  8. bkrenderman

DCC wiring problem (reverse loop)

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try that section and will post result.
  9. bkrenderman

DCC wiring problem (reverse loop)

Hi I am attaching here the schematic of my model railway (2 X 4 feet). it was working fine until I have installed 2 turnouts (T8 and T9) as shown in diagram in green color. after installing them I now have got a reverse loop scenario (which is why I installed them for reversing train). I know...
  10. bkrenderman

Factory Reset using JMRI

I have been having trouble running my locomotive after the consisting. so I thought of making video and sharing what i learn. this is my limited information so correct me if you know better ways to do it.
  11. bkrenderman

DIY Turnout

Here is my attempt of making full turnout without any JIG or specific tools. hope you like
  12. bkrenderman

My first N scale Layout - suggestions please

finally completed the layout -
  13. bkrenderman

Here is the Second update on My Layout -
  14. bkrenderman

Hi everyone! As you know I do lot of stuff for N Scale on my channel, So I decided to finally make my own small Layout. This is my first compact Layout that I am building. I am calling it " “Western Rambridge Railroads” and I would like your suggestions and advise on whether i am on the...
  15. bkrenderman

short length passenger car with lighting

Sorry I mean 20" diameter. I corrected the original post. I am thinking of putting 60'-65' feet passenger cars. like the ones from Kato like these ones not sure the length but they do look short-...
  16. bkrenderman

short length passenger car with lighting

Hi, My railroad and layout is very small N scale and it has lots of curves as well, so I was thinking of buying passenger car that is short in length for better aesthetics on curves. please recommend me which one should I buy, I have Kato ES44AC, Atlas SD-35 southern and Penn Central U25C...
  17. bkrenderman

assembling the knuckle coupler

I just did this how to knuckle coupler assembly

Back