Search results

1. Tiddles

Walthers DCC Turntable Err 1

This is the official word from Walthers: Greetings, Sorry to hear about the issue with the turntable. The Err1 message is an issue that can happen with that release of turntables. If all of the contacts are clean that means it can be a problem with the PC board in the control box...
  2. Tiddles

Could this PCB be the problem?? There was a strange squeak for everything gave up. Motor still runs when powered separate buy putting power direct to the motor contacts.
  3. Tiddles

Walthers 130 DCC Turntable PROBLEM. I got this second hand and it did work briefly on DCC. But now all I get is Err1 on the control box. I have tried it on DC and DCC but same problem. I have tested the motor directly and it works ok. I am told that Err1 means no connection between the bridge...
  4. Tiddles

New from the green and pleasant land.

Just joined the group. I live in the United Kingdom near Oxford, no I have not met Harry Potter :p I am attempting to do a small HO shelf layout based on the B&O in the 1940's. But with a lot of modelers licence. I love big locos like the EM-1 so do my best to operate them in a confined space...

Back