Search results

1. toonsign

For free. Old ads from the 1850's to the 1960's

This offer is only available to fellow model railroaders IN THIS GROUP ONLY who are looking for various signs and old advertisements from the 1850's to about the early 1960's. Depending on your printer and paper they could be used for old ads on the outside of the buildings, signs... I've been...
  2. toonsign

Floquil is gone... what would you use?

Good evening, 30 years ago I used the Floquil paints for weathering my structures but it appears they are no longer in business. I use mostly the roof brown, black and grey. Paints were used as a stain and not painted - I like my buildings to look at leats100 years old - and am hoping to get a...
  3. toonsign

An old scratch built warehouse C. 1980

Just a few photos of an old warehouse I scratch built in 1980. Top separates from the bottom to create 2 buildings. HO scale with working windows and doors. Hopefully I can retake the photos to make them larger soon. Fred Melbourne FL USMC Retired
  4. toonsign

Just joined and saying hello.

Hi, My name is Fred from Melbourne FL. Been on HO scale since 1974 and my theme is logging the Western Sierra mountains C.1850. Just renewed my website as I've been out of modeling some years and decided to get back into it. I took early retirement from the Marines in 1978 (12 years) and got...

Back