Search results

1. Marv

O gauge NYC Mikado wanted

I think I need one of these, don't have much room. How about your favorites or recommendatios?
  2. Marv

1950`s Tank Cars

I'm trying keep to the fifties era and older. What is a good choice for a high detail tank car. From my research so far I see that the cars of that Arrow had a frame under so would look for that design I like the atlas idea of rotating bearings truck axles
  3. Marv

Gluing people down

What do you use to prove the people down. I think I may want to move these folks around sometime and need a glue that I can pop off easily
  4. Marv

Visit to Lionel Factory service center

Finally settled on and 0-4-0 little steam loco switcher. Got good service as always from MB Klein on the Lionel. I spent 2 hrs trying to figure it out and could not get it to run. MB Klein willingly gave me a return authorization but said they did not have a replacement. The Lionel Factory...
  5. Marv

Wah Wah O scale

Finally received my much admired 3 truck Shay. I am so newbie, I did not know I have to get an Legacy control to run it, duh. #2. Unaccustomed to reading anything "directions" I see the minimum radiius is 54" I have been working with a very small layout, only 42" wide. Any O Scale experts with...
  6. Marv

Engine identification please

Can anyone id this old photograph. I love the Shay. Would really like to know if a model exists. Thanks,

Back