Search results

1. Trigster

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXXII

Hello All...Thought I'd stop in an give ya' a short up-date...Slowly But Surely...Most of this will have to be disassembled after I make my markings for the past under wiring cut outs in the cork...A few more than I'd like but I'm cutting in a few extra spots looking towards the...
  2. Trigster

Hello All...Hope Everyone's Doing Well...Feels Like Spring Has Sprung Around Here... Justin...That's a wonderful photo...Keeper !!! I'm a Happy Camper...Taxes are done so now I can get back to having some fun... I just might make my goal of St. Patrick's Day for the 'Opening Run'...Trig
  3. Trigster

Hello All...60ish and pretty nice...Maybe a spit'a rain but not as much as we need...again... Mark...My thoughts are with You & Your Wife...Hope She Makes A Speedy Recovery... Karl...Love the Old Cheesecake shot...Days gone by... So here I am having to be mess'in around with the 'Taxes' when...
  4. Trigster

Hello All...I'm so far behind I won't even try...Way to many 'Got'a Dos' lately...Interfering with more important items on my list... ______________________________________________ Terry...I'm Very Sorry To Hear About Your Wife...My Thoughts Are With Both Of You...
  5. Trigster

Sherrel...Thanks...See, Learn Something New Every Day !!!...I would'a bet'cha a buck those were 4-6-6-4's...Just goes to show my depth of knowledge...They are 4-8-8-2's...Monstrous piece of engineering...I ran across this Artists Rendition...Nice Image... Must be feeling better...Cut the...
  6. Trigster

...Crap-O-La...Noth'in like a jolt of this bug going around to take the wind out'a your sails... I haven't done a bloody thing in 2 days except make a little soup...Grrrr... Ken...Great Vid and your Loco is just beautiful...The California State Railroad Museum has one of the SP 'Cab Forward...
  7. Trigster

Good Day To All...I'm just peck'in away bit by bit...Sometimes I feel like I'm not accomplishing much but after a few days of little things I actually manage to get some things done... Willie...'Jacks' is great...Next time I need a set of Tires I know right where I'm go'in shopp'in !!!...Top...
  8. Trigster

Paul...Greetings !!!...Nice to hear from you...I too should be wiring in the next week or so...No rush...I just keep peck'in away bit by bit...And having fun at it...!!! Garry...As always I really enjoy your images...They're all so educational for me...I learn a lot from them...:) Jesse...That...
  9. Trigster

Hello All... Tichy Train Group: I took a few Macro Shots that might be useful to anyone who's never used their products before...Ordering from them directly was a piece'a cake and the Shipping is very reasonable & quick...Pretty happy with the quality and I was off the mark on assuming the...
  10. Trigster

Willie...Great Little Building and Thanks for the run down on the basics you used...I'm supposed to get the 'Tichy' stuff on Saturday...The one thing I'm really gon'a try and do is post a Good macro image of the parts and maybe 'Dry-Set' one in Foam Board and shoot that from different angles as...
  11. Trigster

Morn'in All...Here's A Short Progress Up-Date Video...Just a few tid-bits...But at this point unless I think of something else ???...It's now time to start on the basic skeleton of the layout...LOL...I really hate hearing my voice...Trig :D https://youtu.be/LTw6mhpAH0o
  12. Trigster

LOL...Jesse...You got that right...I'm not real big on the waiting as well...9 Days is a bit much...I've got one of their stores close by and it's handy for little bits of stuff...But I've never ordered from them On-Line...Live & Learn I guess...Wally World would drop it on my door step in 3...
  13. Trigster

Ok Then...The piers are cut & sprayed so tomorrow I'll give'em a test fit and shoot a little up-date...So far so good... Curt...Great Vid...More things for me to see and 'go to school' on...I never get enough Pix & Vids for my taste...!!! Then...Speaking of Shipping & Tracking...LOL...I just...
  14. Trigster

Jesse...You must have had your Clairvoyance in high gear this morning...'Mayans' (?)...There is an 'Altar' of unknown origin that's amongst the 'Blue Rock Monuments' in 'Blue Stone Park'...The 'Historical' and possible 'Ceremonial Nature' of the 'Monuments' is a part of the Language in the...
  15. Trigster

Chet...ED'S MARKET is great...Boy-O-Boy...I sure do go to school in Logan Valley a lot !!! ____________________________________________ I've been researching 'Viaducts' and ran across this Beauty which I guess is quite famous... From Scotland...Glenfinnan Viaduct...Sounds like a Single Malt...
  16. Trigster

Thanks Willie...I've considered the 'Printed' route and might use some along the way...But as I've really thought about it...With my congested little layout I'm only gon'a have 5(?) buildings of any consequence...If the Egyptians can build the Pyramids...I can build 5 buildings...LOL...He said...
  17. Trigster

Louis...​Great Slide Show...Thanks for posting it...I can never look at enough images...All so educational...Trig :)
  18. Trigster

LOL...Yep...And I'm still a good month(+) away before really even thinking about a little test structure here and there...Ultimately my gut tells me the 'Structure' will dictate the material...'Dirty Old Warehouse' might be better served by using Cardboard...A New 'Office Building'...Probably...
  19. Trigster

Thanks Phil...I'm move'in along at a slow but steady pace and trying to avoid the obvious mistakes/pitfalls...Although what might seem obvious usually has more than a few moving parts in the equation...One that I've been studying is what's the preferred 'Best Structural Building Material'...I've...
  20. Trigster

Thanks Willie...Now as I really look I can see the Windows are 'Glazed'...I'm just itch'in to get my hands on some of the structural parts & pieces...I really like the Building and The Scene...Trig

Back