Search results

1. L

Coffee stains

We all know that coffee stains almost everything. So, I sometimes I use it to make tongue depressors look like weathered wood
  2. L

Scratch Build ??

If I use embossed paper, but everything else is scratch built, is it still scratch built??
  3. L

I need 5 Mantua lug parts #16768

As the title says, I need 5 each of Mantua part number 16768. That's the wire and lug that goes from motor to tender. Actually, all I need is the connector lug
  4. L

Does anyone know what railroads used outside boiler throttle as Mantua 4-6-2 has the castings?

Does anyone know what railroads used outside boiler throttle as Mantua 4-6-2 has the castings?
  5. L

Camera for cab ride

Still looking for a camera to mount a a flat car to show a cab ride on my rr. Camera brand and model maker number please (Canon 447)is example, although I don't kinow is this one exists Lester in Jawja
  6. L

Cab ride camera

To all you folks who have made a cab ride, I would like to know camera brand and model number. Thank you in advance, Lester in Jawja
  7. L

Cab Ride camera equipment help, please

I see on utube a cab ride on scale model trains. I'm in HO gauge and need to know exactly what equipment I need to do this. Brand name(s) of the equipment would be very helpful. Lester in GA
  8. L

Body mounted coupler on passenger cars

I have some 10"(72 feet) passenger cars and a minimum radius of 26". Will these cars be ok if I use body mounted Kadee coulpers?
  9. L

Need someone to build a roundhouse 2-6-2 kit

I'm 85 years old, unable to see well enough to build it due to lazy eye syndrome. It needs to be paint black and I'll put my own PRN decals Willing to pay.
  10. L

Roundhouse 2-6-2 kit assembly

I have a Roundhouse 2-6-2 kit with can motor that I would like some one to assemble for me. I'm 85 years and have lazy eye syndrome so I'm unable to do it because of that. Of course I'll pay to have it assembled so when you can do this please give me a cost estimate. His Servant and yours, Lester
  11. L

Capacitor discharge unit

Many years past there was an article in Model Railroader Magazine with the schematic diagram of the CDU. Does anyone have that schematic . I made one and now I need to repair it, but I don't have the schematic.
  12. L

Paint removal

I have some PRN engines that I wish to remove the decals and paint. How do I do this and what products are good ?

Back