Search results

1. 2Tracks

Draft Function

Does the "draft" function work? If so, how does one use it? I clicked on everything I could think of on the page....??
  2. 2Tracks

Gateway Subdivision

Hello all. Since I'm starting a new layout build, I'll start this new thread, Gateway Subdivision. I had already built 1 layout, (first one,) an around the room w/peninsula, split level, HO, 12x20 ft room, circa 1939-1952. (Lots of first-generation diesels) Here is the peninsula, split in...
  3. 2Tracks

Western Pacific 36004

I had posted a picture of 36004 in a different thread, but I wanted to start this thread and do a comparison. After doing the original post, I wanted to see what I could find in an HO model. After using my considerable computer skills, ;), this Athearn/Roundhouse car is what I picked up...
  4. 2Tracks

Details FIRE-BOX

A few weeks ago I had taken my boom idler car out of the box to takes some pictures of it. In the box was a brass "tool box" from Precision Scale Co. that I had put in there when I had built the car, as a detail piece to add later on. Now seemed like a good time! So I thought I'd detail the...
  5. 2Tracks

Ulrich-- Gondola Build

An Ulrich 52' 6" Composite Gondola Build. Not a whole lot to this kit, (compared to an Ambroid or Ye O Huff & Puff kit,) but I'm going to do a bit of a kit bash on this one....... All the parts bags are sealed... kind of lucky for a kit this old. Here's the parts out of the bags. I've done...
  6. 2Tracks

Back In The Day

Hello Model Railroaders......I came across this guide the other day that I had forgotten about. The girl friends daughter had found it in a second hand store a few years back. I thought I would share with you guys so you could see how some aspects of model railroading were done Back In The...
  7. 2Tracks

Just thought I'd

Just thought I'd throw this in here....... Don't see this too often, ok, not at all, (other than spiderman)....ha ha A prototype for somebody to model.......
  8. 2Tracks

Great Northern on the Gateway Subdivision

OK, here's some pic's of my layout in progress. This is my first layout that I've built, I'm 3 years into it......HO scale The room is 12x20 ft, a penninsula style layout, with the freight line on the main deck, & the logging railroad on the upper deck. I'll start with some of the bench work...
  9. 2Tracks

Not much pink left......

on this one. Caught this car in the yard waiting for the steel gang to clear up. I took this pick primarily for anybody doing heavy weathering. Unfortunately I don't have a pic of the top. The FURX reporting marks look almost as weathered as the West Central. Build date, 2-80
  10. 2Tracks

Hello from southern Oregon

Greetings fellow model railroaders! I model HO scale era 1950, the Great Northern Railway, freight, just not into passenger service. The other RR I'm modeling is the Pacific Lumber Co.. (hence the "2 Tracks") I Acquired my first bit of HO stuff in '66-'67 and ran a 4x8 plywood pacific operation...

Back