Search results

1. TrucTrain55

TOFC/COFC Tuesday

Here’s today’s off the O 27
  2. TrucTrain55

New O27 Layout keeping it retro

The wife got me a “Green” mat this evening at Hobby Lobby so I put it on the table and ran my old Custom Lionel FA New York Central.
  3. TrucTrain55

Midwest Monday

Thanks Dave. Great low angle pic
  4. TrucTrain55

50 Years Of Lionel ALCO FA's Train Run

Hard to beat those old Lionel Alco’s I have a few I’ve custom painted and decaled over the years I really enjoy them. I’m currently working on a O27 scale and probably run them on there. Thanks for sharing
  5. TrucTrain55

Midwest Monday

Good Morning all it’s MWM time here’s today’s off the New O27 scale layout. The MoPac truck and trailer was Custom painted and decaled by me.
  6. TrucTrain55

Got one off of Sleezebay last night just a plain old red one
  7. TrucTrain55

Yep. That’s good I have a better one
  8. TrucTrain55

Flatcar loads! What have you got?

Here’s some from the O Scale layout
  9. TrucTrain55

Here’s another new layout I’m working on this time it’s a O27 scale going to try to keep this retro in the 50s. This idea had been in my head now for over 3 years. The truck and trailer was custom painted and decaled by me. I hand painted the truck
  10. TrucTrain55

I see Northfolk and Southern.....

I seen them all the time when I pulled containers to there yard. Took this pic one very early morning in our Container yard
  11. TrucTrain55

Switching Saturday

Happy SWSAT everyone. Here’s today’s.
  12. TrucTrain55

Front End Friday

Ok I just hate to see a good member like you get reprimanded by the higher up I know other forums are very strict about it. Care on my friend.
  13. TrucTrain55

Front End Friday

Nice pics
  14. TrucTrain55

Front End Friday

I’d be careful doing this all the time you might make some one mad and use some Vulgar language here on the forum. Do you have your own pics of your layout of own Rail pics you took?? Just saying.
  15. TrucTrain55

Front End Friday

Happy Friday everyone enjoy your weekend. This one’s off my O scale layout
  16. TrucTrain55

Trackside Thursday

Here’s today’s TST from the HO scale layout. A small shed and a old Farmall Tractor
  17. TrucTrain55

Western Wednesday

👍
  18. TrucTrain55

Western Wednesday

Here’s today’s Western Wednesday. This Piggyback car I custom made out of a old AHM O scale flat car one of my favorites of my Customs I’ve done
  19. TrucTrain55

TOFC/COFC Tuesday

Here’s today’s TOFC/COFC. This is a new Switching layout I’m working on with a small TOFC Piggyback ramp siding lots of work still

Back