Search results

1. gjslsffan

WTB Proto GP9 hand rails

I got a used GP7 (that was the description) that turned out to be a later model GP9, with GP7 hand rails. So I needs me some Proto PHII GP9 handrails. I know this is a long shot but thought I would try anyway. Thank You for any help.
  2. gjslsffan

Uh Oh! I hate when I do that!

https://youtu.be/oOpf-xw9FNU
  3. gjslsffan

Burlington Northern BN Derrick D250

Built this Derrick tender combo a few years ago, (everything seems to be a few years ago now) used Athearn Roco as well as many other detail parts, and scratch built a bunch of it too. I fat fingered the thread title it should read D258. Thanks for looking.
  4. gjslsffan

Call the Big Hook! D&RGW Derrick 028

Been gathering parts for this project for a while. Finally got the single cable sheaves (27 of them) from Athearn a few days ago, so getting a good start on this. Grafted the Roco boom to the Athearn hoist house and reworked the draw works to fit 21 of the sheaves in all the blocks and 250...
  5. gjslsffan

Roco/Athearn/MDC Crane and boom tenders builds HO Scale

Finished a couple cranes this weekend. These are again from the crane parts box. I used the Roco booms, and Athearn crane houses and chassis on other projects. So, I ended up with a bunch of extra stuff, I dont need or want these so they be going up for sale. They are Roco cranes with...
  6. gjslsffan

Building the Quanah Acme & Pacific RR, along with the Frisco, DRGW, BN..............

Like the title says this is a thread on the building of the current project unfinished. When I started the MRR I was into the D&RGW/SP, but I have always liked the BN, then I kinda reconnected with my roots, and got into the Frisco with particular interest in the Quanah Acme & Pacific RR (QA&P)...
  7. gjslsffan

ATSF 999721 HO Caboose

This RTR AThearn ATSF caboose has been sitting on top of a display case for years and I decided it was time to get rid of it or do something with it. I ran across some pictures of a shoving platform (BNSF dont call them cabooses anymore, as the doors are usually welded shut) that is used in the...
  8. gjslsffan

Hi from Western Colorado USA

My Name is Tom, From Western Colorado, was referred to this site by a good friend. Will be uploading pictures videos and participating as time allows. I see a few guys I recognize from other sites here too. Hi everyone! Tom Holley Grand Junction CO PS I cant access the profile and most other...

Back