Search results

1. SunsetLimited

I've been weathering!

I got my source from a photograph, and also from someone who works closely with the BNSF too. It is indeed fertiliser that does it. Thanks for your feedback, Mitch
  2. SunsetLimited

I've been weathering!

I copied it from a photo, actually. 😅
  3. SunsetLimited

Weathering Projects

Nice job!
  4. SunsetLimited

I've been weathering!

Hi Guys, Hope you like my weathering. All models are N Scale. Cheers!
  5. SunsetLimited

Anatomy of an Epic Scenery Fail

Sorry to see it was such a to-do for you, Ken. But your recent results are amazing. You should be proud. Mitch
  6. SunsetLimited

Fructose/Sucrose plant

Thanks for your feedback guys. Sounds like that's what I'll go with!
  7. SunsetLimited

Fructose/Sucrose plant

UPDATE: Still working on things - it definitely isn't one of my famous abandoned projects!! Arranging the buildings is proving to be a little tricky. The scene I have to work with is narrow - only about 18in deep. I'm also struggling to find a way to transition such a large industrial scene to...
  8. SunsetLimited

N SCALE CONVENTION!!! AWESOME

Ccoffran, sure is! Bachmann made these some years back as Spectrum models. They've just announced a re-run of the HO Scale Acela. So perhaps an N Scale re-run won't be too far away? Mitch
  9. SunsetLimited

Fructose/Sucrose plant

Here's another update! Weathering has begun, as well as some track placement and the likes.
  10. SunsetLimited

Fructose/Sucrose plant

Thanks a lot! I'm still adding pipes and tanks and railings and stuff. Weathering will come soon.
  11. SunsetLimited

Fructose/Sucrose plant

Hey guys, Another update! More pipes, tanks, and perhaps a permanent home on my layout!
  12. SunsetLimited

Fructose/Sucrose plant

Haha, they've upgraded the plant since the Walthers Box days! Here's a full perspective!
  13. SunsetLimited

Fructose/Sucrose plant

And another update! I've been adding some details and I've finished painting for the most part: I may or may not be covered in paint.
  14. SunsetLimited

Fructose/Sucrose plant

I promise it will look more fructosey once it's done. There will be signs, tanks, and a lot of pipes and stuff. Here's an update. The blue buildings are hideous but I like that. They look new and cheaply painted, and I'm hoping to tone them down with weathering a little too. The blue I'm hoping...
  15. SunsetLimited

Fructose/Sucrose plant

I'm building up a sugar tanker arsenal!
  16. SunsetLimited

Fructose/Sucrose plant

I think it'll be corn products. The factory will make corn syrup, fructose and sucrose as well as bagged crystalline sugars.
  17. SunsetLimited

Fructose/Sucrose plant

I definitely intend to have more! It'll be fantastic once it's complete.
  18. SunsetLimited

Fructose/Sucrose plant

Hey guys, I'm building a Fructose and Sucrose production plant for my Midwestern layout. I've used a variety of kits so far. Still a lot to do, but let me know what you think. Excuse the FedEx trailers - They're the only ones I had. I've still got to paint it and add lots of tanks and pipes...
  19. SunsetLimited

My short line switcher

This layout is great! I love it.
  20. SunsetLimited

Removed

These pictures are inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

Back