Search results

1. migalyto

Scale trains BNSF Trinity reefer announcement.

Looks like us modern molders are going to finally get a badly needed car. Looks like it will be available with or without sound. Announced today: https://www.scaletrains.com/ho-scale/ho-scale-freight-cars/rivet-counter-ho-scale-trinity-82-7883-reefer.html
  2. migalyto

BLI finally going DCC ready.

Saw this a couple of days ago. Thought I would share it for those that hadn't heard yet. This is great news! This is from their Facebook post: Happy Friday and Happy St. Patrick's day everyone! Yes it is true, we are bringing back our Stealth Series to our new run of Paragon locomotives! We...
  3. migalyto

First Graffiti attempt.

The weathering thread motivated me to try this! Here is my very first attempt to apply a graffiti decal. I didn't get it quite where i wanted it, but darn close. When i went to manipulate it closer, it wanted to start tearing, so i figured this is close enough. I believe for a first ever...
  4. migalyto

Lombard Hobbies has RBOX in red TTX lettering in stock.

I just seen that Lombard hobbies has the 60' Gunderson DD hi-cubes with the red TTX lettering in stock with 3 road numbers. I was thrilled to snag 3 of them this morning, since pre-orders from Athearn were sold out months ago. I see Trainworld has already sold out, and so has Overland Hobbies...
  5. migalyto

2019 Layout goals.

With 2019 just around the corner, what are your goals for the hobby in the coming year? I think it would be fun, and create some conversation. Maybe your just getting started, in the intermediate layout stage, or well into your scenery, and just are going to add some small details. Let us know...
  6. migalyto

ScaleTrains Christmas Story parody.

Here is an amusing video post from ScaleTrains. I thought it was pretty funny. What does everyone think?
  7. migalyto

Auto-rack loading.

Found this video on loading of auto racks. When I pictured the loading of these, I figured they did them one at a time. I had no idea they drove through all the cars. Anyway I thought it was neat , and I learned something.
  8. migalyto

New Atlas announcements.

Some new stuff from Atlas. The December 2018 All Scales Monthly Catalog The deadline for placing your order/reservation with your Atlas Dealer on the product listed below is Wednesday, January 16, 2019. Click Here for the PDF version of the All Scales Monthly Catalog...
  9. migalyto

ScaleTrains Trainfest Announcement's

Looks like ScaleTrains is going to offer bulkhead flat cars. We just unveiled our 14th all-new HO Scale Freight Car at Trainfest in Milwaukee, WI: the Bethlehem Steel Co. (BSC) F68AH Bulkhead Flat Car with TTPX reporting marks. In keeping with the tradition of the Rivet Counter line...
  10. migalyto

Atlas blowout sale.

Don’t know if this of any interest to anyone living in the area. Could possibly be some gems to be had. The Atlas "NOT Going Out of Business" Warehouse Sale Dear Atlas Insider, We want to let you know about an exclusive “Atlas Insider” special event coming next month. Atlas will be opening...
  11. migalyto

November Atlas announcements

If anyone is interested. NEW ROAD NUMBERS! Atlas Master® HO 53' Evans Double Plug Door Box Car NEW PAINT SCHEMES & ROAD NUMBERS! Atlas Trainman® HO Thrall 4750 Covered Hopper NEW PAINT SCHEMES & ROAD NUMBERS! Atlas Trainman® HO Evans Gondola N Scale...
  12. migalyto

Kato Web poll

Kato poll on a possible re-production HO locomotive. http://www.katousa.com/webpoll.html
  13. migalyto

MTH October News letter

Click here to see a web copy of this email MTH HomeMy MTHProduct LocatorMTH NewsMTH ServiceContact Us 2018 HO Scale GP38-2 Diesel With Proto-Sound 3.0 Now In-Stock Check Out The Quick Start Video October 3, 2018 - Produced from 1972 to 1986, the GP38-2 helped inaugurate Electro-Motive’s...
  14. migalyto

October Atlas Announcement's

The October 2018 All Scales Monthly Catalog The deadline for placing your order/reservation with your Atlas Dealer on the product listed below is Wednesday, November 14th, 2018. Note: The Atlas supply chain was recently affected by an announced supplier factory closure. It is...
  15. migalyto

Kato October announcement's

Monthly Newswire - New Product Announcements October 8th, 2018 Coming Early 2019 - A New release of the Santa Fe "El Capitan" High-level train! The out-of-production Santa Fe “El Capitan ” returns to hobby stores with a brand new 2019 release of...
  16. migalyto

InterMountain factory update.

Looks like InterMountain has found a new manufacturer, and hopefully start production soon. https://www.intermountain-railway.com/918update.html
  17. migalyto

ScaleTrains announces tunnel motors

ScaleTrains announces a new locomotive. https://www.scaletrains.com/collections/sd40t-2-tunnel-motor
  18. migalyto

New bulkhead flats from Exactrail.

Just seen the announcement that Exactrail was coming out with new bulkhead flat cars. They look like there going to be really nice...
  19. migalyto

ScaleTrains new product announcements

Looks like Scaletrains is doing a couple more runs of crude oil tankers with new road names, and some new SD-40-2s in HO Scale. https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/web-view?a=hnq4B2&c=vBAUFb&r=aBwZhmK&g=aDY5Jw&k=c26e8b6f57df318ccb6ab7483918f95e&m=Kuw9nG
  20. migalyto

My adventures in Ho Scale.

About 15 months ago I switched from N to Ho scale. I tore down my existing benchwork from the previous layout, and started over from scratch, claiming more space. I don't really have a track plan, but I'm loaded with Kato unitrack to get something up, and running quickly. in the future the plan...

Back