Search results

1. N

Product Warning Alert

I tried grease em on my ho scale atlas gp40-2. By the way a bran new model and the top cam off and he tube cracked. There is no other way to put it then i was screwed.
  2. N

New proto Amfleets!!!

is that the new release of the aem7 by atlas master series
  3. N

My NS SD60E 6920 Veterans Unit Project

are you NSmodeler24 on youtube
  4. N

Anybody custom paint?

I custom paint and decal. 50 dollars a car and 70 dollars a locomotive
  5. N

Bi-Levels are in!!!

Have you sent them i have been waiting for a week and already have all the suppys
  6. N

Bi-Levels are in!!!

yah sure, I will paint that for you. give me more info and email me at NECmodeler12@gmail.com. Do you want me to decal it for you?
  7. N

model train help...

Accualy, drill a hole and put in detail associates ditch lights and mu replacement.
  8. N

My Fleet!

Okay, if the mbta f40ph is not available, how much in the p&w dash 8. Just one.
  9. N

Bi-Levels are in!!!

If you want, i will custom paint and decals them for you for free if you buy more. You just have to pay for shipping and supplies.
  10. N

model train help...

cut a hole a little bit spaller that this part and then apply to the back of the shell
  11. N

F40 dolling up!

Looks very nice. Did you use a bottle of tru collor mbta purple? If so. How did apply it
  12. N

My Fleet!

i'll pay you 70 dollars for the mbta f40ph
  13. N

Bi-Levels are in!!!

that company is coming out with resin kits of rotem cab cars
  14. N

Quick Question

Hi Amtrak47, Yes, Kato handrails will fit on a walthers f40. I did that on my mbta f40ph. you might have to file of alittle

Back