Search results

1. P

Patch for new name of railroad

FYI: you can go to Josh Muma at www.bedlamcreations.com and have custom water slide decals made that do NOT need to be clear coated first. He uses Alps printers. I've been using his decals for over 15 years. Brad
  2. P

Professor James Cassidy

Thanks but wrong guy. He is mathematician. I think I found my guy at SUNY Stony Brook. Took about an hour of really digging to find who I hope is him. Will call school tomorrow since no email or phone listed anywhere. Thanks for the extra kick in the pants. :) Brad
  3. P

Professor James Cassidy

Looking for photography professor Jim Cassidy formerly of Suffolk County Community College. He shot my RR in the 90's. He is/was an was/ is an N-scaler. Please contact Brad at promotionaltrucks@gmail.com Brad
  4. P

N scale track cleaner

Would it not be more beneficial to push that brass cleaner ahead of the locos since it is not used in a consist but for cleaning only. Can get further into yard or inaccessible area track. Would also help keep loco wheels nice and clean. Just a thought. Brad
  5. P

Custom Decals

The ef and rejuvenol trucks were clients of mine from long island where i used to live. The loco's was custom painted by tr customs in ocala, fl. By jim ferrara who also installed the custom decals for me. Jim's a fantastic n scale painter. Brad
  6. P

Custom Decals

Here are the esso pictures. Bus was about 8" long. Check out the ruler. Decal was one piece for entire side. Shading from white to solid black. Brad
  7. P

Custom Decals

Custom waterslide decals Here are some pictures of decals from bedlam creations. Please note the esso tanker decals were installed in 2004 and just starting to peel a bit. All the vehicle pictures were of rejected vehicles i would not send to clients due to small imperfections in installation...
  8. P

Custom Decals

Reason I went with Bedlamcreations is that you do NOT have to apply clear coat before using. Trim decal from sheet, dip in lukewarm water, place on plastic box for 30 seconds, pick up, slide in place on item to be decayed, use edge of q-tip to absorb excess water. Let dry a bit, drop of solvaset...
  9. P

Prime Mover Make Over

What's good about Promotex vehicles is that they can be disassembled so you can paint individual parts rather than as a solid unit. Saves a lot of grief. They also have a lot of extra chrome add-ons that really help detail the rig. I customized thousands (my business) of these for clients and...
  10. P

Custom Decals

If you want short run custom decals try Bedlamcreations.com Josh makes the best custom waterslide decals around. I used his decals for years on replicas from z-g scales. Tell him Brad from Promotional Trucks referred you. Brad
  11. P

1/64 scale REA truck

If you know anyone looking for 1/64 "S" scale truck and semi tractor trailers? I have tons of them from prior business. Brad
  12. P

Custom painting/detailing?

Tony, you might try to contact Jim Ferrara in Florida. Think he goes by Twin Rail Hobby/Hobbies??? He sells custom N-scale items on eBay. You can get his contact info from there. Brad
  13. P

Newer Cars, Trucks and Buses

I have a bunch of HO school buses available along with loads of modern trucks and semi's. Shoot me an email at promotionaltrucks@gmail.com so I can send some pictures and info. Brad
  14. P

Beer Trucks/Decales

Contact Josh Muma at Bedlam Creations for Custom made water slide decals. Great work and decent prices. No minimums. Tell him Promotionaltrucks sent you.
  15. P

S Scale cars & trucks

I just joined this forum and found your message. I have a ton of S-scale tractor trailers and trucks in die cast metal I am unloading. Let me know what you are looking for. Brad promotionaltrucks@gmail.com or text me at 631-697-0927 I have undecs and pre-printed. Box, flatbeds, tankers, etc...
  16. P

Beer Trucks/Decales

Sir, for custom decals try Josh Muma at bedlamcreations.com I ordered custom decals from Josh for years. Great work. Tell him Brad from Promotional Trucks referred you. Brad
  17. P

Unpainted HoO scale vehicles

Sir, just became a member of this forum. I have a ton of HO trucks undec and preprinted and imprinted. I have Herpa and Boley along with semi trailer kits. Let me know what you are looking for. Brad. Promotionaltrucks@gmail.com or you can text me at 631-697-0927 all are new in boxes or bags.
  18. P

Magazine Subscription

I asked for and got a subscription to n-scale magazine from my 15 yo daughter. My layout was displayed in an issue back in the early 90's. Building new 11x16 layout now. Hope I can get in another issue in the future.
  19. P

Back to building new layout after 12 year hiatus

After 2 moves I have new 11x22 space for N-scale layout. Bench work almost complete. Track plan in final revision. What I need: someone who knows how to run ALL wiring to track, turnouts, turntable, and all new Digitrax command control systems. I will supply room and board and pay by the hour...

Back