Search results

1. R

Coupler ?

I scored a Sunset brass N&W J 611 and 8 old,new, IHC passenger cars the other day. The cars all have the long truck mounted horn hooks on them and they gotta go. I found the KD conversion bolster but was wondering if I would be better off body mounting a normal coupler. My curves are 30" minimum...
  2. R

Here we go

After a 2 month room overhaul,the layout build has started. This is going to be a generic layout in anyplace USA. I like entirely too many different types of equipment/locations to try to be completely prototypical. I want to be able to let a mainline train run while I work the yard or...
  3. R

Long time,no trains.

Howdy. My name is Rick and I'm a hobbyholic. Was heavily into MRR back in the mid 80s until my landlord decided to burn down his half of the house that my half and layout were attached to. The equipment survived thanks to a solid wood door and got boxed up and stashed ever since. Ive been...
  4. R

Layout idea

Thinking about re-purposing my workshop area in the house. Was going to use the attached garage for a layout but the new wife got kinda hooked on having her car in a heated, air conditioned spot. I have plenty of room in the detached garage to relocate my other hobbies so I figured I'd work up a...

Back