Search results

1. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 10-11-13/10-17-13

Considering the other thread is from last week it's time we had a new one. I'll kick it off. Just some old photos from the layout:
  2. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 6/10 - 6/13

3. jeffrey-wimberly

Weekly Photo Fun 5/10 - 5/16

This week I rebuilt a couple of junk Bachmann GP40's. Nothing special there. I also mounted Athearn diesel horns on four GP40's, a FM H24-66 and an FP7. Here's the set on the FP7: And a set on one of the GP40's:
  4. jeffrey-wimberly

Weekly Photo Fun 4/19 - 4/25

I found this beast idling on the Sundown shop track yesterday.
  5. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 3/8-3/14

6. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 2/1 - 2/7

7. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 1/25 - 1/31

A video for the start here. A diesel hauled freight with an SW1500 and a slug pushing.
  8. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 12-29/1-3

Just a few short videos.
  9. jeffrey-wimberly

wpf 12/21 - 12/27

My latest project was to remotor this IHC Alco C628 loco. That involved removing this small 3-pole motor: And shoehorning in this larger more powerful 5 pole motor: That involved cutting a hole in the locos frame so the bottom of the motor cu\ould be lower than the bottom of the motor...
  10. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 12/14 - 12/20

11. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 12/7 - 12/13

There's a 34 year old Atlas hiding under this Bachmann GP40 shell.
  12. jeffrey-wimberly

WPF Nov 16/Nov 22

Here's an F7 I just repowered. The shell is 70's era Mantua Southern Pacific F7. It's on an Athearn blue box drive.
  13. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 10-5/10-11

I found this in a box of grain elevator parts I got from a modeler up north. It looks to me like one of the old Woodland Scenics metal structures. He says he put it together around twenty-five years ago so that would explain why I can't find a reference to it online.
  14. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 9/28 - 10/04

Well this week I'm working on my first big scratchbuild since 2003. A concrete grain elevator. Don't ask why, I just felt like building one. So far I have the eight silos mostly done. They're made from 2" schedule 40 PVC pipe, a bit of plaster and glue and some gray latex house paint. I...
  15. jeffrey-wimberly

Coffe shop XXXIV - 9/10/12

Since it looked as if we were in need of a new place I took it upon myself to open one. Hope everyone has a good day. Good morning. It's 58° and partly cloudy. The high will be 88°. Still not feeling up to par this morning. Woke up feeling light headed. Not dizzy though. I was able to put...
  16. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 8/31 - 9/6

Any Macgiver fans here?
  17. jeffrey-wimberly

Coffe Shop XXXIV

Well I decided that since I was up I'd open a new coffee shop. I got a little sleep but not much. Below is a photo of the paintball impact area after I cleaned as much as possible out of my hair and changed my shirt obviously. It was a very bright red paint. A partial bruise can be seen forming...
  18. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 3-22/6-28

19. jeffrey-wimberly

Wpf 5/12-5/17

Back