Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

Running Bear’s May 2021 Coffee Shop

CHET- Sorry you lost your friend. GREG- Have you tried Vodka with 7UP ? Prayers all continuing. Phil
  2. F

ME TOO. Continuing prayers for all. Phil
  3. F

I'll bet you will get many thanks for opening your layout to others. And there will be NITWIT NITPiCKERS who will tell you how it should have been better. ---- 'em. Get it cleaned up and enjoy. Dont let the ba---rds wear you down. Phil
  4. F

One question- Did you build your layout for your enjoyment, or for others ??? Phil
  5. F

BOB- Late HAPPY BIRTHDAY. TERRY- Thanks for the new start. Phil
  6. F

Running Bear's April 2021 Coffee Shop

Been off the puker for a while- only 12 pages behind. GARRY- Spoke to CURT the day after you asked me to He appreciates all the prayers and well wishes from all here. I see a new doctor Friday morning.Some internal problem-will find out what. Prayers for all and best wishes, Phil
  7. F

JEFFREY would have loved to see that KCS loco. No MRRing. Waiting for the rainstorm to come in. Getting breezy/windy. Still praying for all, or is it- All are in my prayers.. Phil
  8. F

CHAD- Glad you had a good time. As to traffic- MIAMI is 10 times worse. TERRY= Prayers still on-going for MARIE and you. And yes still prayers for ALL of us. Phil
  9. F

Last two days have been low 80's and DRY. Today should get to 86 and still no rain in sight till hopefully Monday when temp should hit 89/90 Early summer. Nada on RR doings. Love all the pictures you fellas post. Keep 'em coming. Prayers still on going for all of us Phil
  10. F

CURT spends most days at his folks home. When I spoke to him today he was there. Garry passed on your message and told him all here had the family in their prayers. He appreciates all the prayers and kind thoughts. Wish all a goodnight and pleasant dreams Phil
  11. F

GARRY- I don't call CURT everyday but will pass your message tomorrow. He spends a lot of time with his folks. Can't say enough about how nice/good man he is. Prayers for MARIE and all of us Goodnight, Phil
  12. F

WILLIE- Late thankyou for opening. I'll take out the garbage tonight. Phil
  13. F

Running Bear's March 2021 Coffee Shop

An extra thin razor blade.. Phil
  14. F

Interesting article in the paper. "MARKLIN" said they had a 70% increase in sales. Due to folks staying at home. Wonder how our firms are doing ?? And with the SUEZ blocked, how many items will be VERY late in getting here? Best wishes and Prayers for all, Phil
  15. F

TERRY- PRAYERS for MARIE, you and family. Phil.
  16. F

I've reached the WONDER YEARS- Wonder where my car is parked? Wonder where my 'phone is ? Wonder where my glasses are ? Wonder what day it is? Oh heck-Where am I ? Phil
  17. F

Always glad to see you here. Get better sooner. Goodnight all. Phil
  18. F

Spoke to CURT again. Spending more time at his folks home. 83* and beautiful. Real C of C day . Hope all are well, Phil .
  19. F

HAPPY 30th surly one. . Burger-Fries-Coke and cookie coming right up. Phil
  20. F

Well the S O B left a twin or a clone with me. Hope all are well. Phil

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.