Search results

1. Stickymonk

Atlas/Roco SD35 rebuild

I picked up this old Atlas/Roco SD35 for a good price and was already in the condition as shown below, looks like somone was in the process of making a better model out of it but gave up for some reason. I am going to finish the project as I have a whole bunch of Cannon parts in my spares box...
  2. Stickymonk

My Projects

I have been working on an old Model Power RS-11, this was one of my first locos so I could never bring myself to throw it out. But being it was old Model Power it ran as smooth as a bag of gravel so it was never used. This is what it now looks like. It is now mounted on an Atlas Classic...
  3. Stickymonk

Atlas H15-44 sound

Hello I am rather new to the DCC Sound world, the first loco I want to sound equip is an Atlas H15-44 this is currently fitted with a duel mode decoder, my question as a total newbie is will this have to be removed before I install the sound decoder. Also any help on what speakers etc I would...
  4. Stickymonk

South Lewistown

I thought I would introduce my South Lewistown layout with you, the layout is progressing very slowly due to numerous reasons but progress is progress. The track plan below is for the middle section, the lower level goes to 4 hidden staging tracks, the upper level I will draw on Anyrail...
  5. Stickymonk

Hello also from England

Hello all I have been modelling HO American all my modelling life, and always in the same area, the north west of the Burlington Northern, along with my freelanced Montana Central. My most recent layout I am building is based on the MC with Burlington Northern and (eventually) Milwaukee power...

Back