Search results

1. S

Help!Working miniature train station clocks!

Hi everyone, Those that are familiar with my train build thread know that I'm building train from wood. In the end I want to add nice detail to base where train will sit on. Basically I'm after miniature clock inserts...4 of them to create something similar to clock in picture bellow. Haven't...
  2. S

Irelands first Hobby and Diorama Show 2013

Hi lads, promised to share few pictures I shot in last years show. Hope this is correct place to post them. I'm very bad usually to post up stuff on forums other than my own projects so wanted to contribute someway to this forum with some pictures. Wasn't too many stands with train dioramas. Not...
  3. S

Dream steam train build!

Hi to everyone, after introduction in newbie section on this forum I'll proceed to details of my train project. At this stage it is nearly finished, just few touches on details and finishing has to be done to complete. Basically I started to work with wood just over 1 year ago with passion in...
  4. S

Hello from Guinness land!

Hi lads, just saying hello. Building train 100% from wood, my build is close to finish line. Wanted to share with you it's progress. Should post somewhere build progress shortly.

Back