Search results

1. S

Dream steam train build!

appreciate your comment Gary ;) you never know which way it can go in future... ;)
  2. S

Dream steam train build!

thank you very much my friend, as my first completed project and as one that won something, I think it's a great achievement and great learning curve. I hope page admins won't mind me posting previous post with link... ;) thank you
  3. S

Dream steam train build!

Ebay Everyone feel free to check out my ebay listing and spread the word to those that might be interested to bid. >>>>NO RESERVE! FREE SHIPPING!<<<<<...
  4. S

Dream steam train build!

final auction images Will go up for sale on auction soon, so did photo shoot in my friends studio
  5. S

Dream steam train build!

Thanks "NScaler" ;)
  6. S

Dream steam train build!

Grand Finale battery box to be scratchbuilt....why?....see yourself dismantled christmas toy that was rarely used and got some parts built box to hold batteries, box within box for safety electrical parts added switch and box wired and test fitted when switched on, there is cool light on...
  7. S

Dream steam train build!

Collectors display only item....no DC or DCC or ACDC or CDA or FBI :D
  8. S

Dream steam train build!

BIG update few details added, back wall installed floor installed, side and top panels added work on secret compartments (when finished, it'll be hard to tell how they work for those that doesn't know anything about them) for train top one would be for coal or wood....for train owner...
  9. S

Dream steam train build!

more detail work Brakes for train from 3 individual tiny pieces each looking good guess where this goes outside, so far so good special plate to be done to be engraved engraved and burned cut and on the train this train needs some light :) more detail to go on looking good
  10. S

Dream steam train build!

Thank you for following ;)
  11. S

Dream steam train build!

adding side walls lower side walls added work on ladder so far adding touch
  12. S

Dream steam train build!

Side stairs, roof Trying to come up with mechanism that will be able to move open/close coming together fitted open close making stairs looking good, now to make sure they close/open no problem closed, half open, added more detail, stair rails fully open closed again, fits and work...
  13. S

Help!Working miniature train station clocks!

Hi everyone, Those that are familiar with my train build thread know that I'm building train from wood. In the end I want to add nice detail to base where train will sit on. Basically I'm after miniature clock inserts...4 of them to create something similar to clock in picture bellow. Haven't...
  14. S

Dream steam train build!

Going forward Lads, thank you for all comments. So, lets keep going. Improving parts at the front and a little touch of detail here and small changes parts to hold floor goes in floor coming together from 3 pieces ready to go in here floor in
  15. S

Dream steam train build!

rails and more @ Bruette - no problem, still learning, plenty of hours gone into this train ;) @ NScaler - cool, there will be video at the end from start to finish and things working... started work on rails, they are more for display purpose looking good when rails are put together...
  16. S

Dream steam train build!

front platform added and other bits on cylinders work on side bridges begins tiny steps added and extra platform made found interesting name for this part, so let it be....cowcatcher being made :D
  17. S

Dream steam train build!

cylinders, pistons progress on cylinders and pistons...there will be minor changes on how pistons, cylinder, coupling rods will look later in build as my 2yr old got his hands-on on weakest parts and tested strength of them :D
  18. S

Irelands first Hobby and Diorama Show 2013

No problem dude ;)
  19. S

Irelands first Hobby and Diorama Show 2013

That's some steel question Cjcrescent Just for clearance....diorama show was first real life experience for me seeing all of gray haired folks showing off their pride and joy. Have not a smallest clue from where they are and what they do...

Back