Search results

1. L

First WiFi Loco-Nodes, ready for fabrication/assembly

on the topic of seeing my stuff or not seeing it Harry Wong had an article in RMC a few months ago with some of my parts, he's placed a number of orders from www.layout-ioe.com another modeler also sent me this image a few weeks ago of the Shapeways order he got printed, and shipped direct to...
  2. L

today's fun is finding the WiFi bug this was the output from one of the manufacturer dev kits last June, the WiFi came up OK tx_thread starts running... MAC address: 68:9c:5e:fe:c4:5c [MT5931]: InitP2P, Ifname: ap%d, Mode: AP [MT5931]: P2P register to wlan wlan0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr...
  3. L

Yes, these customers purchased from Railflyer Model Prototypes Inc. I am a separate legal entity and as stated repeatably am not responsible for losses due to libel which caused excessive economic damages and prevented Railflyer Model Prototypes Inc from continuing operation All orders on...
  4. L

FYI - there are two audio outputs, each @ 8 ohms, approx 1 - 1.2 watts each full Linux ALSA Audio effects, plus the amp has its own protections, active gain, compression 32 sound channels, 16 bit PCM, up to 48,000 kHz bit rate
  5. L

the two outstanding issues with the V1.5 Loco-Node were booting and audio we fixed both of them, moving on with more tests and throwing together the production software here is the new production ready V1.6 board doing an audio test with raw output from the SPU next up will be audio amp...
  6. L

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
  7. L

Let's try to debug this. Sideframes, yes been posted for a few months to a few weeks on Shapeways depending the type. As somebody who ordered from Railflyer or alleges to, this is great news What data are you using for your assumptions? It's not supported by anything I have posted in regards...
  8. L

Interesting, do you even know what you are talking about?
  9. L

There are a bunch of trucks ready to order here: They are under the new company: http://shpws.me/LATg
  10. L

actually, the integration with DCC is just software there is a completely different signal path at use here which is WiFi direct to each node on the system if you use a node as an interface with your dcc, you can function over both the issue though is consisting two models from different...
  11. L

OMG - www.layout-joe.com is for sale!!!
  12. L

Productive day, stepped away from GP40-2 hood CAD files. OK - I put the "bad" battery in the system and its definitely "bad". It tripped the external rail input a few times. The battery charger completely protected itself and also the voltage module, there is no damage at all to the board...
  13. L

new boards arrived the battery charger and power supply work, the battery I've been using is finally dead, will not hold a charge so I am stuck for testing until I get home again this image shows the external power @ 15V being used to charge the battery i know the bad battery protection is...
  14. L

Yeah, most people would get "pissed" when you cause undue harm to their wife, children, friends, clients, and people how have worked very hard and need payment for their efforts Since your and other "clients" online libel, and cyber bullying succeeded in the above, on a personal level it has...
  15. L

Components do come from USA based suppliers but now assembly is done outside of the USA, if I could find a reliable supplier who was cost effective, sure it could be done locally but the price point with existing known sources is about 400% higher
  16. L

Interesting, both www.layout-ioe.com and our Rebel Locomotives Shapeways store have 100% fulfilment rates. What basis do you have for your libel? If it's Railflyer, the company shut down after a successful online libel campaign killed it, but those who contacted us in the past three years had...
  17. L

You mean made available in the USA?
  18. L

New boards are inbound Changes: Deleted redundant circuits in the FX LED to save space Micro-SD Card used Some cleanup in the audio amplifier circuit New power supply which is a module with inductors, diodes, etc in one SoC Some cleanup on I2C Added TV out We found USB booting disables both...
  19. L

here is one from two weeks ago, a new batch of boards is being released this week https://youtu.be/qUU6qZDlVGE
  20. L

Here is an update on the sound engine, we are setting the start sequence so it needs TLC but the software side is in very good shape other than cleaning up individual sound clips https://youtu.be/-2VILGBjnOs

Back