Search results

1. B

A long time ..

All , Since I posted here and in this section https://modelrailroadforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/greetings-from-gf.24761/ I have since left that company . I now am employed at walmart , I'm well Liked and RESPECTED for my Knowledge ! they pay me well. BCK RR Aka Tom
  2. B

What a way to ruin the hobby

What in the Blazes ! I had to reply. https://www.facebook.com/groups/LegacyBMR/1878342262275193/?comment_id=1878641565578596&notif_id=1549903938885684&notif_t=group_comment_follow Tom
  3. B

As this one states.... general discussion .

All , I start a new job tomorrow Sunday JUNE 3 , the job is at -six flags-. I am Highly dreading this one. The reason being is that my whole family including my late parents were never - and now my other 3 Siblings - COUNTY FAIR, AMUSEMENT PARK or Whatever they're called now. I can...
  4. B

Easy project

I bet this would be an easy KB project. BCK RR
  5. B

anyone recognize this....

All, Anyone here recognize this Rail Line Herald? BCK RR
  6. B

Favorite model railroading ERA -ERA's 1800's- ?

What’s your Favorite model railroading ERA -ERA's 1800's -? BCK RR aka Tom A person is never too old to learn, the need for education never stops. It stops for those who do not have the mental, physical capability and desire to be educated.
  7. B

Favorite model railroading ERA -ERA's.

What’s your Favorite model railroading ERA -ERA's? BCK RR aka Tom A person is never too old to learn, the need for education never stops. It stops for those who do not have the mental, physical capability and desire to be educated.
  8. B

Now this is sweet!

All, Have to love this one ! Think my all-time most disliked railroad u.p. RR finally got a Support Our Troops Unit correct! BCK RR < 1 < 2
  9. B

Different Dialect common Hobby..

All, Any Model Railroaders here hail from N’awlins... as us Yanks say New Orleans? BCK RR
  10. B

LIONEL's -HO FREEDOM TRAIN

All, Anyone remember or having this set The 1975 - 1976 American Freedom Train ? I had the set after changing scales on my previous Layout. BCK RR
  11. B

haven't been posting lately ...

All, Sorry to have been posting much lately, I've been laid up with a shoulder injury which required medical attention... however I am back to normal except for the occasional twinge here and there. BCK RR
  12. B

Critical of Foreign Rail Locomotives

A reply to Mr. X's they know who they are . BCK RR
  13. B

colorblind- eBay find

I see that somebody is Color blind!! Lol. N Scale Bachmann Black & Yellow Santa Fe Diesel Locomotive Number 1762 VD | eBay BCK RR
  14. B

covered Bush Unit

Being that the BUSH ERA is now long over I thought union pacific would repaint the Pres.Bush loco back to u.p.rr's cowardly color! Heaven forbid if u.p. rr does paint a loco for trump. BCK RR
  15. B

Speaking of BALDWINS.. and a bow poll .

I saw the poll post of baldwins.. shouldn't this count? BCK RR
  16. B

Card Stock Buildings and Freight Cars

All, Sometime ago, possible it was the early to late 1970’s I recall seeing and hearing about putting together Buildings and freight Cars out of Card Stock. My question here is there a website for doing this and what is the ratio on these for N-SCALE? Anyone else here remember or having...
  17. B

had a laugh here

All, After seeing this photo RailPictures.Net Photo: UP 838 Union Pacific EMD GP38-2 at Seattle, Washington by Dave Blaze... Out of curiosity here and between us model railroaders. If a u.p.rr train or any train hits a U.S. P. S. vehicle does it become federal offense then? Lol. BCK RR
  18. B

N-SCALE SD45 Rebuild ..

All, here's some ideas I have for a Rebuilt SD45,one may have to rotate the images. Yes, the tucks are an SD45 truck and a ALCO CENTURY High Adhesion truck, I am using a old N-SCALE CC SD45 for this rebuild no idea what the road name will be. BCK RR 1- 2- 3- 4-
  19. B

The D. T. & S. Scale change.

All , Here's the beginnings of the Scale change of the D.T. & S. RR . Yes, to HO-Scale from S-SCALE and O-Scale, my late father took the photo. of course comments are always welcomed . BCK RR
  20. B

AHM/LIMA 2-6-4 Steam loco

Should we assume that AHM / LIMA based both their 2-6-4 on this 1:1 model? The exception would be the UNITED STATES of AMERICA version due to the loco shell. BCK RR

Back