Search results

1. Lynnb

Seems I have a Cataract

Hey fellow modellers , so seems I have a cataract in my good eye and I’m legally blind in my other eye . When I’m on the site the white background really makes it hard to read about all the ongoing my fellow modellers are involved with. I have learned about the show reader function that works...
  2. Lynnb

Airbrushing

Guys there is something about an airbrush that simply continues to draw my interest, what would those of you's that use an airbrush acrually do with one when it comes to our model railroading?
  3. Lynnb

New Layout

This is the plan I'm using for my new layout. Since photobucket has thrown a wrench into the mix I've found it quite difficult to upload but now realize images can be uploaded.
  4. Lynnb

Struggles

Hi Fellow modellers. I've been slowly plugging away at my new layout. Its been a constant struggle Loop to Loop, the struggle I'm realizing is trying to mold my myself to sticking to rules of 30" max benchwork. I'm finding what I had on previous layouts where I made my own rules for depth...
  5. Lynnb

Bridge over Tunnel

Hi Guys I hate to ask for advice so soon after joining this fine forum but hoping to get some input. On my layout I have a tunnel in one of the corners but I also have another track that crosses the rail that goes in the tunnel and on both ends of the tunnel the upper rail has a bridge. I...
  6. Lynnb

My new Layout

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site although not so new to this great hobby. I model in HO scale in the steam era 20's. I'll start by posting my track plan which was designed in xtrackcad. This is layout number 6 for me and probably my last. I do most of my modeling in the winter months...

Back