Search results

1. R

Atlas N-Scale GP-9 High Voltage Issue

Has anyone out there had issues with an out-of-the-box Atlas N Scale GP-9 DCC. Mine requires the speed to be higher then 40 to get it to start crawling down the track. Checked speed charts and everything looks good there. At a loss over here! Atlas 40000457 GP-9 Locomotive NCE DCC Decoder...
  2. R

Bachmann 2-6-6-2 DCC Decoder replacement

Anyone know of a good sound decoded that I can replace the OEM DCC decoder with? Also do anyone have advise on installation of said replacement controller?
  3. R

3 LED Signals

Good Morning Everyone, After many hours of searching I've decided to hit you up for advise. Trying model turnout signling to LEDs for a control panel and also the overhead signaling for the tracks themselves. I've been able to wire up the LED to indicate which route is open for traffic but I...
  4. R

The Savage Railroad

Good Morning Everyone, My kids and I are building our dream layout in the basement of our 1912 home. We live next to the only known Bowman Truss Bridge in existence. The layout will be DCC with manual throws in addition to the DCC controlled turnouts. When done we should have a fully functing...

Back