Search results

1. spurline

need question ansured

What is N scale in size. also what is Z scale in size Thanks Mike
  2. spurline

Lucky Shot

:D JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POST PROBABLY ONE OF THE LUCKIEST CAMERA SHOTS I HAVE EVER TAKEN.DON'T KNOW HOW I DID IT, BUT I DID IT :D .SEE WHAT YOU THINK. MIKE
  3. spurline

I Know it's July,but here is a recipe for snow..

Ok I know it's July and we are all thinking summer,but in 5 months its going tobe winter AGAIN. Anyway here is a recipe for snow that I aquired from an Amish cookbook.Thats wright I said Amish.After all I do live in the heart of the Pennsylvania Dutch country. So here go's Liquid...
  4. spurline

I'm Back

Well Hello again; After a long long absence Im finaly back,Alot of things have transpirerd in the last 7 months or so.Finaly moved into a railroad layout suitable house,the bench work is complete,and we are off and running again.With a 32'run and 8 to 10 feet in width to play with,I had to...
  5. spurline

setting the scene

:D Ok guy's here we go,I was playing around after work today,half asleep after a 12 hour shift.So I decided to try to set a scene at the new end of the town.The scene is called " save my pet please "So here go's. Picture 1 Ladder 20 has areial work todo firefighter O'Leary trying his best...
  6. spurline

new pictures

:D Well here is the latest pics from the layout,I know,I know I need help in photography,But I'm trying,thats exactly what my wife say's,I'm trying.So have at it and have a good laugh on me,it's the weekend. As always thanks for the time. Mike:)
  7. spurline

old guys attempt at loading photo's

Ok I'm hooked,I found a new forum MRF.com,and I had to try loading some pics for you all to laugh at,beleive me after seeing your works,I need to go back to the drawing board,Ya think after 16 years I would get it,Well I havn't,so have at it,everyone needs a good laugh.. Mike:D
  8. spurline

greetings from Lebanon,Pa.

Just a quick note,thanks for allowing me the privlage of being able to converse with other railroaders.And after 16 years of working on my layout,will I ever get it finished?But then again if I finish it,what do I do next.. Hope to post some pics,and get that all important critique,no matter...

Back