Search results

1. spurline

need question ansured

Thanks Mike For the info,had a blond moment yesterday and could not think of the sizes to save my soul. By the way I noticed that your name is Mike Moore oddly enough so is mine,and I'm either Mikey or Boomer. Later. and thanks again
  2. spurline

need question ansured

What is N scale in size. also what is Z scale in size Thanks Mike
  3. spurline

1/87th Vehicles

1/87th scale @wal-mart Larry; I'm surprised to see that your wal-mart has these for sale.Why I say this is because I was buying the same units 1 to 2 years ago at our wal-mart here in Pa.Price back then was $1.67 per unit.
  4. spurline

Lucky Shot

:D JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POST PROBABLY ONE OF THE LUCKIEST CAMERA SHOTS I HAVE EVER TAKEN.DON'T KNOW HOW I DID IT, BUT I DID IT :D .SEE WHAT YOU THINK. MIKE
  5. central area

central area

gas and go at night
  6. central area

central area

Backing in
  7. central area

central area

Nightime checkers
  8. central area

central area

Lucky Shot
  9. east side of town

east side of town

around the bend
  10. east side of town

east side of town

down hill
  11. east side of town

east side of town

central fire house
  12. east side of town

east side of town

Rail loadout
  13. east side of town

east side of town

whats around the corner?
  14. other side of the tracks

other side of the tracks

Every town has one,The other side of the tracks
  15. grusome caskit

grusome caskit

Every town has one,The other side of the tracks
  16. rail loadout

rail loadout

back side of warehouse district
  17. other side of the tracks

other side of the tracks

time for a cold one
  18. spurline

I Know it's July,but here is a recipe for snow..

Ok I know it's July and we are all thinking summer,but in 5 months its going tobe winter AGAIN. Anyway here is a recipe for snow that I aquired from an Amish cookbook.Thats wright I said Amish.After all I do live in the heart of the Pennsylvania Dutch country. So here go's Liquid...
  19. spurline

I'm Back

Well Hello again; After a long long absence Im finaly back,Alot of things have transpirerd in the last 7 months or so.Finaly moved into a railroad layout suitable house,the bench work is complete,and we are off and running again.With a 32'run and 8 to 10 feet in width to play with,I had to...
  20. spurline

Let's play caption this pic.

I told you not to. You Idiot, I told you not to drink the water at the sewage treatment plant,Buttttttttttt NO,you had to drink it,didn't you................:eek:

Back