Search results

1. S

CNW switching layout

Hi after analysis paralysis I have decided to build my version of the troy branch layout in the model railroader magazine from a few years back. I really like the track plan as it offers a lot of switching potential. One of the alterations I am making to the plan is to send it back 30 years to...
  2. S

Leg Support & L Girder conversion

Hi all, I have a question(s). I am using 2 x 3's at 48 inches long to support bench work at around 51 inches tall. What would be the best way to brace the legs. the X between the legs don't seem to be cutting it. Also I have a lot of L girder benchwork but the layout Im' trying to recreate...
  3. S

DPM Cutting Scissors Building

HI All, I was wondering what industries people have made this building into besides Cutting Scissors? I have seen the building modeled in a lot of different ways and I wanted to see how everyone else has ended up using the building? Thanks, Steve
  4. S

Twice around mainline

Hey All, I have a question I have a walk in ho scale railroad that has a twice around main line. What is the best way to make it seem as it is different locations even though the lines run by each other at points. What is the best place to position towns and run around tracks on layouts like...

Back