Search results

1. P

Window frustration.

Thank you all for your help. Yesterday I bought some G-S "hypo" glue. My LHS guy said it's all he uses. It's not CA and it reminds me of the old style glue I used to build models when I was a kid. I will make a list of all the glues ya'll have used and try them out. Appreciate your help. Paul
  2. P

Window frustration.

There has GOT to be a better way of gluing in clear plastic windows. Whenever I do it, no matter how small the amount of glue I use the windows “fog” up. I might as well build a building without the windows or paint over them. What do you people do? Any advice? Thanks. Paul
  3. P

My first 4X8 layout Mountains and tunnel, and town

How did you make those trees? They're excellent!
  4. P

My first 4X8 layout Mountains and tunnel, and town

Cool!! Cool job! I especially like the left side. The cows are cool. You did a great job on the scenery, and I laughed out loud when I saw the helicopter on the roof! Cool idea! Looks like you're doin' great and having fun too. The tunnel hill could use a little more sculpting like other...
  5. P

Hello, newbie and first post.

This site was recommended by Cjcrescent to me today so I thought I'd join. Looks nice. He drove all the way over here today to help with my first layout and man did I learn a lot. Thanks CJ! Very pleased with your knowledge and help. Paul

Back