Search results

1. Athlon

The benchwork has me stumped

After searching here and all over the 'net all day all I've done is confuse myself... Most web sites have incomplete photos of what is under the layout and I'm hindered with a visual type brain. If I can see it, I can most likely build it, otherwise I'm totally lost. I'm ready to start my...
  2. Athlon

Do you have JMRI's virtual sound working?

I've been playing around with JMRI all morning. I really like the look and idea of the free iPhone wireless throttle. I even linked it to JMRI running on my PC. I don't have a layout yet, but I'm planning one. JMRI imported my plan from XTrkCAD and supposedly I can run trains on my computer...
  3. Athlon

How to wire an Atlas code 55 turnout for DCC

I'll be using NCE DCC for my N Scale layout. There are no reverse loops in my plan, and I'm using only Atlas code 55 #5's and #7's. I'll have a 2 wire bus under the layout for the track, and I may also have another set of wires to connect to a completely different power source for lighted...
  4. Athlon

My N Scale Track Plan

Hello! I've negotiated a corner of real estate in a bedroom for a layout. I'm using Scarm to plan. Here are two screenshots from that fine piece of software. The blue outline shows the space I have. The left side and rear (top in the first screen shot) will be against the walls of the...
  5. Athlon

Hello from Massachusetts

First post here. I'm beginning to design an N Scale road using Scarm. I will likely post my plan for your thoughts, and then pictures as I move along with it...... Looking forward to joining your community!

Back