Search results

1. JeffZCT

Caboose 220S Ground Throw

Good Afternoon fellow modelers, Instead of being out raking the lawn, I am working ( hiding ) in the basement trying to install a Caboose 220S ground throw. I have looked on You tube, however I can not find an installation video for the 220S. So here's the question. The little bronze tab (...
  2. JeffZCT

A Good Friday

Got up this morning determined to clean off and work on an area of the layout that was my junk collection spot. This area goes through the workshop. I got the track spiked down, wired it up ( DCC ), and put in the switch stands. Then my son and I had some fun switching cars around. It's great...
  3. JeffZCT

Decoder Suggestion

I am working on putting a sound decoder in an early HO Roundhouse boxcab. The unit had an Ingersol Rand diesel engine. Don't know about the horn. It will run on an NCE system. Some suggestions please..... :cool:
  4. JeffZCT

What will you be doing during the blizzard ?

Looks like those of us in the Northeast will be house bound for a day or two. Hope you stocked up on glue, paint, and projects. What will you be doing during the blizzard..????
  5. JeffZCT

What would you build....??

On the last section of the layout. This section has been ripped out since the original design just did not work. So after reading about 100 MR's I am still not sure what to build here. Scenerio - New England, 1990's, no harbor please. End point of a Short line that has a yard at the other end...
  6. JeffZCT

New England Hills

I am trying to add some contour to the layout with small hills and berms. The scene's are summer in New England. Following the WS and other recomendations my hills seem more mid-west / west then New England. Should I go to darker base colors here..??? Suggestions appreciated.
  7. JeffZCT

Connecting signal wires

Hello, I am having a b...h of a time trying to strip and hook up the small wires on Tomar and BLMA signals. Is there a trick or technique to striping and soldering these things...??? TYIA Jeff Z in CT

Back