Search results

1. M

Walthers Great Circus Train Accessories

Thank you. It wasa interesting reading back thru time. I have about half of the great circus train accessories, and many duplicates that have been given me over the years. I'm working on finishing ou the collection with EBAY, and now that I know what I'm missing, it will be easier. They must...
  2. M

Winterquarters/Car Shops for circus and showtrains

Walthers Circus Train Accessories Hello everybody; I am asking on as many forums as I can if there exists a complete list of Circus Train Accessories that were made specifically for Walthers Great Circus Train. I got the train when it was first issued, but never got any of the acessory...
  3. M

Walthers Great Circus Train Accessories

I know these posts are several years old, bu I too am looking for a comprehensive lsit of Circus Train Accessory wagons. If anyone could provide me with one, it would be most helpful. Thank You Jonathan
  4. M

Walthers Great Circus Train

Hello everybody; I am asking on as many forums as I can if there exists a complete list of Circus Train Accessories that were made specifically for Walthers Great Circus Train. I got the train when it was first issued, but never got any of the acessory pieces. Now, I got a bunch of them...

Back