Search results

1. G

What's in your wallet^W roster?

What!! how dare he not give you room for your trains shame on him.. Its usually the other way around Good to see the gals like trains also... :D
  2. G

I may be reaching but anyone remember an Athearn book

I think Arnies here in so cal has a Athearn published detailing your engine magazine book.. Ill look when i stop off there fri and take a picture of it if you really want it.
  3. G

es44ac ho scale

On another good note from Intermountain there New NS heritage units have been hitting ebay at some awesome prices how do you beat sound dcc units NS heritage for $164.55--- 185.50 and 89.90--- 121.50 on the non sound units that i followed. Great product for the price can't be be beat. The...
  4. G

es44ac ho scale

yea there is a video of the updates there doing on them on youtub.. under athearn new for 2013 the drive mechanincs will be athearn and they had to make a new engine that fits the shell from T55 I think the T55 look better then intermountain for sure and there old. Having the Athearn...
  5. G

Any other railroads double head with Union Pacific?

Keep it coming!! I could read a hour or two of this stuff no need for a apology just keep it coming I love this stuff...:D
  6. G

Any other railroads double head with Union Pacific?

I had this same mind set when i started modeling and since I've learned the real truth its added much flavor and realism to my layout.. I like NS but my first love is SF/BNSF so now i get to add a sprinkling of different flags to my layout.. NS UP CSX bla bla bla..

Back