Search results

1. 0

My HO scale "Barn Layout"

I have been on here for a while but do not post much, But I thought to share what I have been working on since Nov. of 2012. This layout is HO scale. I am modeling Eire Lackawanna railroad. There is no define time line. I am leaning towards as if the where never merged into Conrail and still a...
  2. 0

caboose industries

I have been looking at the caboose Industries ground throw. But there are so many ones. Witch one is good for atles code 83 track. And are they worth the money. A lot of videos on youtube I have watched I see them in. What do you all think. Thanks jake
  3. 0

Turns/Curves

I am kicking around the idea to take down my current layout and changing it to something different. I just have to make sure I have enough space. How would you determine the width of a turn that is lets say 30". What I am getting at is from outside rail to the other outside rail how many...
  4. 0

New from Western New York.

Hello I just found this forum and after sometime reading around I thought this would be a good place to see what other people are doing and learn some new ideas. Names Jake and I have a 11'X15' HO scale layout in my old barn that I have been working on for almost a year. Not very far as when...

Back