Search results

1. pappywolf

Fast Track Help

Is this the best track to start a O scale setup ? What is a good book to use to learn about this track. It is pricey, is gargraves a better choice ? Thanks all:rolleyes:
  2. pappywolf

USRA 2-8-8-2 MTH Mallet question

Hey, just bought me a real nice 2-8-8-2 Rail King MTH Mallet . O scale. O-31 track. I have to say folks, I am lost on what to buy now. I do not know what transformer to buy or what track. This new Proto stuff is all new to me. I do know you all have been a great help in the past. SO here...
  3. pappywolf

ID an engine

New one for you all. Can you name this one for me. I have stumped my train buddy on this one . Thanks
  4. pappywolf

Big Boy Turntable,roundhouse

:o I know I am a pain, Who sells a turntable and roundhouse that will fit a Big Boy and other large engines. Thanks again:confused:
  5. pappywolf

Rail repair HO scale cars

Me again, Hey what do they call the rail repair train you see once in a blue moon next to the mail lines. The thing lights up the night !! Do they make a HO Scale car you can build or buy ? Thanks all:cool:
  6. pappywolf

ID a Engine for me.

Hey, newbe to some train engines. Can anyone tell me what typ of engine this is. It is HO Life Like from China. Thanks

Back