Search results

1. SpitFireV12RR

Finished Up Layout

Hey guys, I finished up my layout plan. It's in HO, and takes place during Fall, in West Virginia, during the transition period. I have devised a plan to look real, yet provide some fun operations, on the maximum space I have(4 x 8). It serves 3 industries, with a backdrop in the middle. The...
  2. SpitFireV12RR

Magic Kingdom

Hey guys, I went to visit Magic Kingdom today. My dad is a cast member and there was a rumour that they had a soft opening for Pirates of the Carribean, which was previously repaired and changed, so that it could incorperate some of the newer, Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow. As a matter of fact...
  3. SpitFireV12RR

Trackplan w/ Question

Hey guys, I was just messing around with my trackplan, when I thought of something. If I were to move my switch from one side of the layout(Uncovered) to another side of the layout(A mountain), that I would have alot more space! Now, the only problem with that is that the turnout would be...
  4. SpitFireV12RR

Mantua 2-6-6-2

http://cgi.ebay.com/HO-SCALE-TRAINS-Mantua-2-6-6-2-T-Logger-Unitah-Locomot_W0QQitemZ200001400067QQihZ010QQcategoryZ19137QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Hello guys, I found that on Tower Hobbies and then looked for it, cheaper, on e-bay. I really like it and since it's a logging...
  5. SpitFireV12RR

Todd J.'s Florida Central Build Thread

Hello Okay. I have finally went out and bought the lumber for my layout. This is the absolute last time I'm changing spaces, as this will be a portibal layout anyways. I was origonally going to build an N scale layout on a bunkbed...even made a thread on it, but then was told that I would...

Back