Search results

1. southerncoastline

Fixing Atlas Custom Line turnouts

I noticed some comments by santafewillie on another thread about how he fixes Atlas frogs with .020 pads in the flangeways. I have 26 Custom Line #6 turnouts in my yard that all have this problem. Does he make his pads from styrene sheet? Also, what method could be used to correct poor...
  2. southerncoastline

Digitrax 8A Super Chief-What power supply?

Hello everyone, I have an 8A Radio Super Chief running my layout using a PS515 Digitrax power supply. Can I use a MRC Power Station 8 to up the amp supply to 8A without any compatibility issues? What about any other power supplies from other sources like automotive, electronic supply houses, or...
  3. southerncoastline

Simplest consisting method with Digitrax?

Hello everyone! I realize there are thousands !!! of posts regarding which DCC system is easiest to use and I believe I have read every one. I am a little bit familiar with DCC systems, but ultimately decided to buy Digitrax because all the clubs around my use Digitrax, and now I'm on that...
  4. southerncoastline

Atlas Custom Line turnout help

Hello, everyone, I am William Smith and I am new to the forum. My son Justin and I have begun laying track on our layout that we have been waiting several years to build. We have completed the first 180 foot mainline(it will have two) and have laid the yard ladder (about 22 feet long). We took...

Back