Search results

1. R

New club trying to get started

Luna, New Mexico, Catron County, N scale looking for members, interested, contact Brian >tractorholic@gmail.com< I'll get back to you.
  2. R

Athern HO truck kits

I am looking for a few of the old out of production Athern truck kits, either the freightliner cab overs, or the Kenworth kits. I am a retired truck driver and used to drive the older KW's like these kits, they were model 925's. I did the heavy haul stuff. HO kits are smaller than the larger...
  3. R

Athern semi truck kits

HI folks, I am a guy who likes to build 1/87 semi trucks. I was told that Athern does not make those Kenworth #1560 kits anymore. I did find a place that sold boxes of six a couple of years ago, only memory does not remember where I got them. does anyone have any they'd be willing to sell, or...
  4. R

AZ club starting in AZ

Hi all, I'm trying to see if we have enough interest in AZ to start a T-TRAK club here. One can Google T-TRAK and you will see just what it stands for. This will be an N scale club. Plans are available for the larger scales by the way. These modules are small, 12 1/8"X8 1/2" deep and made...
  5. R

New T-TRAK forming in AZ

I figured I'd gamble on this one and see if there is any interest by AZ modelers in getting together to build and run on T-TRAK modules. These modules are 12 1/8" by 8 1/2" and are easy to build, easy to transport and store for those of us with little or no place for a layout. Club meetings...
  6. R

Christmas train

:mad: Well, the wife and I have this neat animated christmas train, cost almost $300.00 It's a lot of fun to set up and run. I replaced the G scale track with some nickel silver track, the brass stuff that came with it was junk. It runs great. Well, the wife has been babysitting an 18 month...
  7. R

to guy who wants to buy some resin cars

Someone here wanted to get hold of some resin log or flat cars and asked me about them. My email address has changed since then so pm me and we can start over. sorry, had some problems.:)
  8. R

New Mexico clubs

Hi Folks, are there any RR clubs in the Luna, New Mexico? Or any model railroaders who may want to get together?:)How about starting a TTRAK group in the area?
  9. R

resin casting

Hi All; I've had a hard time finding enough bachman old timer freight cars, so have been casting boxcars, flatcars, and log buggies for my loggging short line RR. I now have a whole fleet of log buggies, 25 footers, 36 ft flatcars, 25ft flatcars, and am now working on boxcars, all done from...
  10. R

new to forum

:) Hi folks, I'm new to the forum, have been an N scale modeler since it's beginning. Have two N scale layouts, a 4x8 my son and I built years ago before he left home, and a 15x15 room with a layout around the walls and two islands. My favorite is the logging short line on the bigger layout...

Back