Search results

1. E

Hey im new around here

Hi, you can use photo bucket and just put the image number into you text and the picture will be there. Thats all I did. James
  2. E

Hey im new around here

Hi Tim, welcome to the forum from all in the UK :) Regards James
  3. E

As we close 2011

Hi Chad, congratulations on your promotion to "Engineer" I can understand you having mixed emotions about the job as that's how I felt when I was promoted to Driver (Engineer) but I am sure that all will be ok for you as it was for me. It's a fantastic job, more so if you're an enthusiast...
  4. E

just wanted to say. marry Christmas to everyone here

Hi, Merry Christmas Greg and Judy from all in the UK:) James
  5. E

Hi from a newbie in the UK

Welcome Mal, really great photo, (puts mine to shame!) will have a read at the thread. Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year. James
  6. E

Newbie from California

Hi Mr Tinker Train, welcome to the forum from England. Good luck with your new layout, you will find all the info and help that you need on here, just don't be afraid to ask. regards James.
  7. E

New on here from the UK

Ah ok, did you get to the N.E.C this year? We went this year for the first time in a long while, had quite a good day even though a bit tiring. Still managed to spend up though!!:D James.
  8. E

New on here from the UK

Hello Hathaway Browne, where are you in this fair isle of ours? James
  9. E

New from FL

Hi JJones, welcome to the forum, I'm a newby on here myself. Good luck with the layout. Regards James
  10. E

New on here from the UK

Thanks everyone for the positive comments, it's given me a lift to press on and do some more. It's sometimes difficult to keep up the momentum when you model alone (with sons). Thanks again, I really appreciate it. Best regards James
  11. E

New on here from the UK

Yes Mac you are quite right, that was a bad choice of words there on my part, a layout is of course never "finished" and should it ever near that stage then it's most likely time to tear it down and build another!! James.
  12. E

New on here from the UK

more photos, hopefully! Thats better, hope you like them, the layout is nowhere near finished, and so I will post more photo's as work goes along if you would like me to, Best regards James
  13. E

New on here from the UK

Oh well, that didn't work very well did it. I wll try again!
  14. E

New on here from the UK

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes. Yes Selector, as in the sofa, it's a real comfortable place to live!:D Here a few photo's as promised, they were only taken with my phone so the quality is not great, sorry about that.
  15. E

New on here from the UK

Hi Mac, thanks for the welcome, we live in a town called Chesterfield in Derbyshire. I will try to upload a few photo's tomorrow as it's nearly midnight here right now and I was about to call it a day for today. Best regards James
  16. E

New on here from the UK

Hi all, just signed on here, thought I would say hello. My sons and myself have been modelling the US in ho for a while now, we're most likely doing it all wrong but still, we're having fun which is what it's all about. Regard James

Back