Search results

1. K

Wpf 06/06 - 06/12

Mike, nice shots, what club is this?
  2. K

BNSF orange

I have been unable to find anything labelled bnsf orange, what would be close match, prefer water based acrylic but frankly anything at this point? Thanks.
  3. K

Orange construction fence

tulle from Hobby Lobby and some florescent orange acrylic paint, stakes are green floral wire - not bad. A "denser" mesh on the tulle would be a little more realistic. Fencing is 4 scale feet tall. I have to confess without the dark background it is very difficult to see on the layout - again I...
  4. K

Thanks for the suggestion, will post the results once i get the tulle and orange paint. Keith
  5. K

Any ideas on creating the orange construction fence found around most construction projects? Found some on ebay but it did not really look that good, thanks keith
  6. K

Is Great West Models Still in Business?

Do not know the answer but the new products tab shows two products available fall 2008, so i would say most likely not. Keith
  7. K

howdy from midwest

Where in midwest are you, i'm in Rolla, MO, welcome.
  8. K

Just Wanted to Run Trains

Really loved the long train, especially the open load cars, would love to see some photos of those.
  9. K

Need help in powering my layout

Jim's Polar Express here is a photo of Jim's Polar Express.
  10. K

Lets do it again Favorite photo

A few different views Two different views of the industrial side of the layout.
  11. K

Just got my ezcommander

Thanks pleasure doing business upgrading to digitrax
  12. K

Switch Stands

They look like caboose industries to me
  13. K

Minimum Radius for 5 Unit spine cars?

I have a set and they do not make it around my 18" curves Keith
  14. K

Let's get LOADED!!!.....

A few more loaded ... cars Here are a few of mine, Keith
  15. K

New to Forum from Rolla MO

A few more pictures Finally got around to taking a few more pictures - need to decide on a name for the railroad but here they are. Scrap Yard under construction High view of older industrial area Track level view of same area Keith
  16. K

BNSF green and orange

Anyone know a source for the bnsf green and orange. I can't seem to find anything at LHS Thanks
  17. K

3rd Annual "How Many" contest

201 is my guess
  18. K

New to Forum from Rolla MO

New to this forum, been working on my layout for about 8 years, 2/3 finished. Loosly based on Terminal Railroad in St. Louis. Industrial switiching, modern era. Shelf layout design. Has refinery, plastic processing, biochemical/ethanol plant, scrap yard and chemical plant. Needless to say lots...
  19. K

Trackmobile coupler replacement

Thanks for the welcome I will visit the welcome section Thanks for the advice. the coupler is "molded" into the metal body, I was thinking about cutting and drilling it out but.... Not sure - I wil post a picture Keith
  20. K

Trackmobile coupler replacement

Anyone have any good ideas on how to replace the non working coupler on the fdt Trackmobile with a working one? Can't figure out why they did this. Thanks

Back