Search results

1. T

Looking for clubs north of Seattle, Wa

Hello, I'm looking for a club north of Seattle. My uncle has had me interested in model railroading since I was little. I'm starting college this year so I'm on money so I would prefer a club close-by that has an HO layout.
  2. T

New Layout Design

My parents recently had a garage sale so I have more room than I did before. I have a 9' by 9' piece of the room to use, I'll link the photo and file of the layout I already have. I can extend the bottom portion of the layout another 2-3 feet.
  3. T

Hi there

Well now I don't really know where to put this but does anyone here know If someone in North-Western Washington state lets people come and run trains or if there are any clubs? I live around the Everett area.... :confused:
  4. T

layout design and construction help

Hi, I'm brand new here and also new to the model railroading business. My uncle has his own layout in his garage and i have a few cars and engines but no layout of my own.(I'm 16). My parents said I could build my own layout design but i have no idea what to do with the space I have. The space I...

Back